Theme Music at Old Trafford Pre-Game

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Less of the family day out music/chants. Play the start of this. Admittedly it would've been better when we played slightly more intimidating football.

SqueakyWeasel

Anyone can pick arbitrary sounds/tracks that are either intimidating or (frankly in one example directly above) fecking annoying and boring … BUT what has that to do with Manchester United … or even Manchester?

Either opt for one or chop and change it! FFS Simply Red would be better than whatever the feck that is up there!

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
You're meant to get everyone, including the players, up for it. Not make it sound like ya da's 60th

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Silence would be great. Whenever there has been a problem with PA system, the fans always fill in the void and you usually ensure a decent atmosphere at kick off.

It's the same whenever there is a minute silence. You get this pent up explosion of noise immediately after.

SqueakyWeasel

Silence would be great. Whenever there has been a problem with PA system, the fans always fill in the void and you usually ensure a decent atmosphere at kick off.

It's the same whenever there is a minute silence. You get this pent up explosion of noise immediately after.
I think you're confusing respect and the sudden absence of no noise!

Tiber

I admit that this would be better:

But its fine as is

Tribec

The problem with any "United" song that they play it's some cheesy recording which started way back in 98/99 when Keith Fane got some crowd together to sanitise all the fans songs. That god awful version of Ole's you are my sunshine was the pits. Since then, they've sort of latched onto anything that catches on. It what makes them playing GGMU bad, they could have at least kept the 85 cup final teams version instead of that.

As for entrance music, I don't mind if they mix it up between the Rocky and Roses to be honest, I always feel that the Rocky intro is best when the crowd is a bit flat, it gets everyone going, where as if the crowd is pumped the Roses one works really well.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I think you're confusing respect and the sudden absence of no noise!
No, both work the same way. The absence of music is usually filled by the fans. With a minute’s silence you just have a respected silence before the void is filled.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Just play this track from 1:33 and have done with it.

stevoc

Anyone can pick arbitrary sounds/tracks that are either intimidating or (frankly in one example directly above) fecking annoying and boring … BUT what has that to do with Manchester United … or even Manchester?

Either opt for one or chop and change it! FFS Simply Red would be better than whatever the feck that is up there!
What did the Rocky fanfare that was used for years and years have to do with United or Manchester?

RMD83

I preferred the Rocky song. In fact Im going to say it and I don't care how it goes does down. I think the Stone Roses are pants. I got the best of album at least 10 years ago and I tried my best to like it, I really did but I had to face up to it in the end, I hated it. If it was down to me they would come out to something dramatic like the theme for the Last Of There Mohicans.

Fıstıkçı Şahap

'This is the one' is definitely too bathetic to be a fanfare. Almost inviting supporters to feeling sorry for the team and themselves. Either change it back to the Rocky fanfare or more enthusing tunes like some of these: