Thiago Alc*ntara | Still exists

Bojan11

Disgusting thread.

Disgusting thread creator.

Disgusting all round.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Quite sickening.
Good player, seems a good guy, but hope he bombs massively.
Injuries will be the only way that happens imo.
So annoying though. One of the most pleasing players to watch in the world. An example of Barcas incompetence that they let him go when he was the perfect ready made Xavi replacement. An example of our incompetence we didn't sign him 7 years ago, so this is just the reminder that we failed to do that and will now see him at our biggest rivals.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Makes me feel sick

Lee1001

Think maybe this will bring some realism to where we are - I doubt we will finish above Pool in the next 3 years.

AshRK

Hate to say but amazing signing for them. They don't need much now.

Paul_Scholes18

I think he will struggle there. They are not used to playing pretty football.
Needs to do the dirty work well enough and I am not sure he will.
Not sure the style they got suits him either.
Although it is Pool so he will be a massive sucess either way and never injured.

El Zoido

Feck me people are so melodramatic, you’d think a rival had never signed a decent player before. Already Man Utd fans on twitter saying they’re in tears over this. My fecking god. I was more put out when they signed Suarez all those years ago, but still didn’t give a feck ultimately. Grow up ffs.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
So fecking cheap.

Should have slapped €40m on the table just to stop them from competing.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
He will be flop. Laugh now as much as you want..won't be laughing soon.

Now I will ignore this thread. More Liverpool threads than United ones on United forum.

Bye

Wayne's World

Magically found out he has asthma in his medical too....

Will suit in well with the rest of the asthmatics in the first team who never get injured despite playing 60+ games in a season

Was a new thread necessary?

Good player. Hopefully he disrupts their midfield. We were never in for him. He clearly wasn’t the right player for us anyway.

/close thread.

Skeezix

Don't want to wish injury on any player, but hope he bombs and imbalances their team.

PoTMS

How did these cnuts get a player better than every single one of our players for £20m? Even when we were good, we didn't get bargains like that.

Tel074

Feck me people are so melodramatic, you’d think a rival had never signed a decent player before. Already Man Utd fans on twitter saying they’re in tears over this. My fecking god. I was more put out when they signed Suarez all those years ago, but still didn’t give a feck ultimately. Grow up ffs.

I agree . I couldnt give a flying feck they signed him and I don't think he will be this superstar some people seem to think he will be . A lovely footballer he is but with him in the side now I think with Liverpool's fullbacks attacking so much they might get caught out alot more .
That system works so well because they have 3 central midfielders who basically sit and cover their runs . Thiago won't do that dirty job

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I thought it was going to be a picture of me :lol:
:lol: Please elaborate as to why I would put a photo of you there? Did you have anything to do with Thiago not signing for United. Just saying that if you did — I hate you forever!

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
That made me really sick. Brought back grim memories , dark period of time in my life. Getting a drink now because of you.
I watched that game in disbelief. Dan Burn said afterwards that it was like playing against a non league side. If I recall we put in 86 crosses that match. Diabolical.

el3mel

Overall, incredible signing for Liverpool. Their midfield now is as great as their attack and defense.

ghagua

Great signing for Liverpool if he stays fit. I wonder where the idiots are that blasted me for saying he would choose United if he had the chance. Liverpool simply has the better team now, so it would be an attractive move for him.

Skills

Snitch
Best normal looking player to have ever played for Liverpool?

Usually they go for players that look like orcs out of LOTR.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
£5m upfront as well. Horrible. Just horrible. I hate football.