Thiago Alc*ntara | Still exists

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Anonymous again.
When do we get to call him out as a bad signing??

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Can't believe how this coward is escaping criticism for ducking. Imagine if it was Pogba on the other end, the media would be having a field day right now.

Dan_F

Anonymous again.
Harsh considering how much football he’s missed. Seems to be doing the job that Fabinho could be doing, but without the legs. His passing/vision is very good though no doubt about that.

If we could combine his and Fred’s biggest strengths, it would make a hell of a DM.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Was he always such a dirty player? Also his face looks even more punchable since joining Liverpool.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

Can't believe how this coward is escaping criticism for ducking. Imagine if it was Pogba on the other end, the media would be having a field day right now.
It actually happened, he was slaughtered on here for this

manutddjw

From what I read yesterday in the Dortmund thread, I think us Premier League fans just don’t understand the genius of Thiago. After all he’s learned from the 2 guys whose play style ushered in a new era of sophisticated play to the league that us mere mortals can’t begin to understand. All bundesliga watchers get it, but we don’t. Fact is every player who has been in a star in Germany is Maradona great, until we come with our filthy money and take them against their will.

Shimo

Can't believe he didn't get yellow - bloody Pawson.

Saw a thing on BEIN where the pundits on there called him out for it, though one said it looked like he possibly was trying to head the ball up.

The Irish Connection

Wow. I didn’t notice that, just saw pogba ducking.
What a bottle job. Was obviously very comfortable playing for Bayern.

Pace Abuser

He's anonymous until you see the ref blow the whistle and he's on the floor pointing at the ball claiming he got it. Fk to the opposition again.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Still baffled how he doesn't get booked for all the fouls he accumulates. Refs and pundits seem to be in awe of him and failing to see he's just a dirty bastard.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches

Did a full Samir Nasri.

How did he become a practitioner of dark arts? at Barcelona he was a gifted, graceful midfielder.
Because he went through Barca.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22

I thought at the time he was trying to lower his head to glance it over, but it fully looks like he just shirks it. Bizarre.

Chief123

Anonymous again.
I think it’s probably a bit early to make that call. Today was only his 8th start I believe. But I do agree he doesn’t seem to quite fit in right now. I don’t see him making a significant improvement so far in the way that was expected.

CM10

He's a proper dirty little so and so, isn't he? I actually didn't know he had this side to his game but the amount of cynical fouls he's committed against us in the last week is mental.

Threesus

I think Pool are asking him to play like Fernandinho and he just doesn't have the legs for it. At Bayern towards the end, he had a machine in Goretzka and possibly the world's best DM in Kimmich. Think if he plays with Henderson and Fabinho, he will be alright. Today, he was playing with Milner and Wijnaldum and was getting exposed on the counter.

Also, the lack of cards is just baffling. I thought when Rashford done him and he chopped him down, he should have got a yellow.

Fingeredmouse

I think Pool are asking him to play like Fernandinho and he just doesn't have the legs for it. At Bayern towards the end, he had a machine in Goretzka and possibly the world's best DM in Kimmich. Think if he plays with Henderson and Fabinho, he will be alright. Today, he was playing with Milner and Wijnaldum and was getting exposed on the counter.

Also, the lack of cards is just baffling. I thought when Rashford done him and he chopped him down, he should have got a yellow.
I agree with this. Henderson and Fabinho alongside him and he'll be good. Luckily, that'll be a while away.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Klopp got the best out of Gündogan, he'll probably do the same with Thiago. This season is nuts anyway. Most tables of European top leagues would look differently without Corona I believe.
Liverpool being worse than us and City has nothing to do with Covid.

SAFMUTD

Notice this too, fortunately for us he is a pussy.