Thiago Alcantara at Liverpool - Will he be a success?

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Where the feck is he? Did Everton break his leg or something?
He’ll be fit in time for next season :D

In all seriousness that challenge by Richarlison very well could have, it’s annoying not seeing him on the pitch especially given the he’s close brief only to not even make the squad every week but it’s fortunate he’s not out long term.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
He’s due to be fit for Brighton next week. He’s been unlucky. The games he’s missed have been due to COVID and that challenge from Richarlison.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Richarlison played today but Thiago still can't make a game. I await the day that bitch, Karma, does her bit.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
A bit of a Man of Mystery. Bizarre we're not hearing any details about this injury though considering he carried on playing for a short while to the end. Can only think it's a gash/bruise or a slight bone fracture.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Jesus, a whole page of just Liverpool fans posting (until me).

I find it so weird you all come on here. Anyway, useless post.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Jesus, a whole page of just Liverpool fans posting (until me).

I find it so weird you all come on here. Anyway, useless post.
Thread that was bumped by a United fan discussing a Liverpool player? Yeah I find it weird balaks & Glaston posting in a Jose Mourinho or Kane thread, weirdos.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Thread that was bumped by a United fan discussing a Liverpool player? Yeah I find it weird balaks & Glaston posting in a Jose Mourinho or Kane thread, weirdos.
5k posts on a rivals forum is odd mate.

You crack on, but its odd. Same goes for the Spurs boys.

Anyway - ive took this off topic so i'll shut up now. Let's see if you get 5 games out of him.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Richarlison played today but Thiago still can't make a game. I await the day that bitch, Karma, does her bit.
Richarlison is scoring winning goals every game while Thiago is a bum every game. You must still be waiting.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Doesn't suit us at all. Actually I don't think he suits the pace of English football at all. He's been a worse signing than Keita so far.