Thiago Alcantara | Signed for Bayern Munich

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaffyJoe

Provides RedCafe with shit Twitter news
Expect better from you.

This threads been an embarrassment over the last few weeks.

Quality player, but it happens. No need to start going overboard and shitting over our board, manager or anybody else involved with the club. We missed out on a player, it's not the end of the fecking world.

I agree, just too many fans got carried away we are not the only big club around it's okay if players don't choose us as long as we do sign somebody who improves the team i'm ok with it. Would have been great though :nervous:

Cina

That 'World Cup' reason of his now looks as credible as Suarez's 'English media' line. Quelle surprise, Rooney...
That Bayern side are far more likely to go to the latter end of the CL than we are next season Stevie, if he thinks he's good enough to get a starting place in those games then his quote does hold true.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
It was his intention ever since Bayern expressed interest, obviously.

I would agree with that. Which is why we should have gotten this wrapped up a lot earlier.

EvilChuck

Does anyone else think that our promises may have been what dissuaded Thiago from coming to us? He's a young lad who can't get in at Barca, and all of a sudden he has Manchester United saying we'll build the midfield/team around him. Quite a step up. Sure he wanted more playing time, but I can't help but think we'd be throwing him in at the deep end a bit.

I can't see why else he'd go to Bayern other than to play under a manager who never played him anyway.
:lol: Yesterday people (not saying you) were lamenting the fact we wouldnt offer him a minimum amount of playing time in his contract, and saying that it would cost us the deal... So I doubt the threat of making him play a lot isnt going to dissuade him from signing for us. If it wasnt for the fact that Pep was manager at Bayern he'd have come here

binary bot
Even more annoyed by the fact that I didn't put a tenner on him at 16/1.

wr8_utd

:'(
Well let's look at the bright side. More games for Giggs in central midfield and more games for Jones to run around aimlessly.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Transfer done, thread closed.

Well, the main hope for the thread didn't come to fruition, but it's been a good roller coaster and everything from de Gea writing on the ball, to the gifs Olly and jeston made, made this a great thread to follow.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Come on Ryan, say something. OH WAIT YOU CAN'T SAY SHIT!!!!!

Locked thread fool......Woooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.