Thiago Alcantara | Pool bound

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

Less than 20 hours apart :lol: I guess this will drag on until at least when Bayern is out of the CL / when they have won it.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Please don't let Liverpool get him. When fit he's world class without a doubt. So much talent and control.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
He seems like Bruno with a lower error percentage.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
They’re signing him. Close this thread and stop the suffering. What a fecking player though.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Looks well past it. Great we are giving Liverpool a free run. We don't need a player like Thiago. We can just play Pogba and Bruno 60 times a season. And if they're not available there's always Pereira or Fred.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Meh he won't have Ter Stegan feeding him passes at Liverpool :lol:

Hansinity

Supports
Bayern Munich
Amazing player and I am super sad he will leave.

People ask why he wants to leave -> last big contract of his career and he wants to experience the Premier League. Fair reason I would say.

People ask why Bayern let him go - > Bayern can replace him. Kimmich Goretzka is set as their future DM duo . Pavard will come back and play RB again. Thiago has one year left on his contract, but Bayern would rather sell him and get some money instead letting him go for free next season. Also, Thiago has been a amazing personality on and off the pitch. Bayern always respected these kind of players desire to leave.

Last edited:

Litch

Can't seem him leaving after that type of performance

E-mal

Booooo!
Wannabe "elite" hipster midfielder vs Scottie and Fred.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Little maestro ran the midfield today. Seeing him in a Liverpool shirt would be sickening.

Icemav

We should give him a blank check. Yeah he can maybe win a title next season with Pool but they already did it without him. If he did it with this United team we would build a statue.

Munkehboi

Incredible player, backed up by his achievements.

A chance to move to the current PL champions to win his 10th league title by the age of 30 and in the top 3 leagues in world football, plus a big lucrative contract. If Bayern win the CL then he will probably have more motivation to move on for a new challenege.

InfiniteBoredom

It’s so hard not to want him after such a performance, but you just know the moment he steps on to the pitch for us he’ll do his knee in.

Gonna be miserable watching him shine for the Scousers.

saivet

Are PSG interested in him? They could do with a midfielder like him. Really hope he doesn't sign for Liverpool (or City) as I think he'd be a brilliant signing for them.

dal

Thiago and sancho would do very nicely. Two world class additions to this Man Utd team and we would be able to challenge on all fronts.

We only need him for 30 games a season regardless and he has the right attitude ala Ighalo which is a similar player with regards to the age profile.

Icemav

He is precisely the type of player we desperately need in our squad. fecking bargain at 30M. Why would we not try to sign him?

Hansinity

Supports
Bayern Munich
Are PSG interested in him? They could do with a midfielder like him. Really hope he doesn't sign for Liverpool (or City) as I think he'd be a brilliant signing for them.
The only reason he wants to leave is simply because he wants to play in the Premier League. No way he will leave Bayern for PSG or a Spanish side.I actually think he only wants to go to Liverpool.

0le

He is precisely the type of player we desperately need in our squad. fecking bargain at 30M. Why would we not try to sign him?
Injury record and maybe also the fact the player prefers to join the reigning champions.

Stacks

That better be sarcasm.
Sarcasm is for the weak. The next few years is going to be crucial for our young charges and they need to grow together, even if they are not that great. No point buying an excellent 30 year old, who meets all our needs if he is to halt their development like Sanchez did.

windycityfan

I pondered and posited this a couple days ago. Apparently he’s got excessive wages, and the club looks to do awa from this practice. That said, Thiago is the type of crack this midfield needs and at that price is a no-brainer.

Get young talent

He is perfect for us.
Give him the Matic spot and he will instantely bring joy to watch.

Sancho, Upamecano and him for the summer and let ditch Pool and City.

redpatron

i love for us to sign him, just to hear the same excited people bitch and moan in January about how he was a giant waste of money and a has been on massive wages. You guys never learn.

Get young talent

i love for us to sign him, just to hear the same excited people bitch and moan in January about how he was a giant waste of money and a has been on massive wages. You guys never learn.
Never learn what ?

He is not injured like Owen and Bastian

He just out played Barcelona with ease.
He play from deep with a n*10 level of skill.
He can get out of press, and look at ease in crowded area
He can play it short or long with great accuracy

Status
Not open for further replies.