Thiago Silva and Edinson Cavani to leave PSG...

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
All comps? If so, I think it's a safe bet, health permitting.
All comps yeh. Martial managed to score over 20 whilst playing half a year with Lingard, 2 months out and only just getting used to the role. He will bang next season!

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Wouldn’t mind Cavani if it’s a one year deal even worth 10m. But not for 3 years.

TheRedDevil2019

Cavani would be great as an alternative to Martial, and certainly fits the profile/culture of the club that Ole is going for, just a shame about the age but he's a model pro. If he was to agree to a 12month deal with the possibility of a further year depending on performance then I'd snap him up. Providing his wages aren't more than between 6-8mil a season.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Wouldn’t mind Cavani if it’s a one year deal even worth 10m. But not for 3 years.
a 1 year + 1 deal should be good for a 33 year old. If he performs at a high level that trigger the extension then sure why not. I am not too concern about salary though. Man Utd is rich and one year contract is not a long commitment. It is a free transfer so 10 to 15M is not even bad. Loan fee is already 4M for cabellos a season for arsenal, on top of his salary.

Last edited: