Thierry Henry replaces Jardim as Monaco manager | Replaced by err...Jardim

RedDevil@84

Bizarre turn of events. Just fire him, surely?
Jardim, if he has any self-respect, will tell them to feck right off.
It would be stupid, unless he has a big job already lined up.
He is in a position of power. He could bargain for brutal terms on his contract and certain assurances from the club regarding the player sales.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Skysports pundits don't have a good time in management, do they? And Paul Ince had me convinced Club icons just strolled in with a smile on their face and the results picked up.
It's almost as if they're all actually clueless.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Why do Skysports pundits seem to make really lousy managers? Paul Merson, Gary Neville, and now Thierry Henry.
Because they are bit stupid....i mean

Gary Neville
Valencia were a struggling team and you really shouldn't go there if you don't speak language......in such a difficult situation you must talk with the players.

Thierry Henry
To go to Monaco was just crazy (Struggling team too, many many injuries and wild dressing room).

Maybe both are good coaches.....maybe both are just awful coaches......but imo both should have chosen different clubs/circumstances as their first coaching jobs.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Because they are bit stupid....i mean

Gary Neville
Valencia were a struggling team and you really shouldn't go there if you don't speak language......in such a difficult situation you must talk with the players.

Thierry Henry
To go to Monaco was just crazy (Struggling team too, many many injuries and wild dressing room).

Maybe both are good coaches.....maybe both are just awful coaches......but imo both should have chosen different clubs/circumstances as their first coaching jobs.
When Henry took the job their league position seemed false. Since they finished second the year before. For someone with no managing experience that was about as good of a position as Henry could start with.

el3mel

BBC confirming that he has been sacked and Jardim set to step in.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Sigh of relief for Neville. Henry did even worse then him :lol:

Pundits at the very least should be those involved in some coaching or assistant positions.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Gary Neville: 2nd December 2015 - 30th March 2016 - 119 days in charge
Thierry Henry: 18th October 2018 - 24th January 2019 - 98 days in charge

I win.
Gaz will go running towards him kissing his Sky Sports lapel badge when Henry skulks back into the studio in August.

C'est Moi Cantona

Hope Sky don't take him back, he just talked utter gibberish most of the time, only up point was it seemed to really grind Souness's gears.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Funny thing is I never actually got round to watching a game he managed with them, just knew they got hammered to shit opposition every fecking week.

lewwoo

I used to hate him as a player. Came across as an arrogant prat. He grew on me once he finished playing and became a pundit though. Wonder what he will do now. Back to punditry with his tail between his legs like Neville?

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
It's a crazy scenario but Jardim left in good terms, the club didn't want to let him go but thought that a change could make a difference, which was stupid because Jardim wasn't the issue. And Henry really deserved it, I don't think that I have seen a manager seem as inadequate.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
From his team selections it's very clear he doesn't really understand football despite being an elite player. Very pleased to see his naive thought process punished.

AJ10

Anyone really surprised? It seems football management isn't just having a smile on your face and everything works out.

These so called experts on sky can't do the job when its their turn. Shock!

Red Royal

This is a great week for some of the guys who aI have always disliked.

Henry va va boom boom your fired.
Rainbow flick Neymar gets injured.
Eric ‘Hardman’ Dier misses a penalty

Just needs Mo Salah to get a good ‘Ramossing’ for it to be perfect.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
This is a great week for some of the guys who aI have always disliked.

Henry va va boom boom your fired.
Rainbow flick Neymar gets injured.
Eric ‘Hardman’ Dier misses a penalty

Just needs Mo Salah to get a good ‘Ramossing’ for it to be perfect.
You seem like a stand up guy.