Thirty Eight games away from another disastrous season under Ole

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
I had an interesting thought when warming up my knees for jerking this morning about how terrible this season has been for us, if it wasn't for the decent run after Fernandes joined and we got our most important players back after missing most of the season who knows what situation we would be in. We needed 14 points to make up the gap from Leicester at Christmas, surely something has to be done?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I had an interesting thought when warming up my knees for jerking this morning about how terrible this season has been for us, if it wasn't for the decent run after Fernandes joined and we got our most important players back after missing most of the season who knows what situation we would be in. We needed 14 points to make up the gap from Leicester at Christmas, surely something has to be done?
I normally warm something else up when I'm jerking

Tel074

Brilliant thread and post haha .

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
I'm glad that our incredible end to the season has spurred some confidence and optimism.

Tyrion

I'm glad that our incredible end to the season has spurred some confidence and optimism.
As am I. I'm less glad that some people have taken a good end to the league as an excuse to be condescending to other posters.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
As am I. I'm less glad that some people have taken a good end to the league as an excuse to be condescending to other posters.
The neysayers deserve the scorn in my opinion.
This is the first step, hopefully with Europa League success to come.
Some people on here need to lighten up and enjoy this moment, even if it means they swallow their pride and admit their thoughts about Ole this season have been wrong.

Tyrion

The neysayers deserve the scorn in my opinion.
This is the first step, hopefully with Europa League success to come.
Some people on here need to lighten up and enjoy this moment, even if it means they swallow their pride and admit their thoughts about Ole this season have been wrong.
They can enjoy the success and still have doubts about OGS.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
The disastrous is coming for sure, only 38 more games before it is fully clear to even Ole's greatest of defenders.