This is the first time I want us to lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

led_scholes

Quality control
Dont care if we win tonight. Dont care about the so-called "true" supporters and their traditional ways. They can go support Moyes and West Ham. I' m just sick of Ole's nepotism; sick of Ole's cowardness and dull football.

I just hope that this defeat, in addition with the unavoidable defeat vs Liverpool will trigger Ole's overdue sacking. The season is still early, why throw it away by December as we did with Moyes and LVG?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
We need Steve Bruce as player manager right now.

Sub himself on at centre half.

led_scholes

That's cool (not really) that you want your team to lose but I'm not sure this deserved a thread
It is for me since I have never felt this way about the team before. I know it won't go down well and if the mods feel that we have too many Ole out threads, I m OK if they want to delete it.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I admire your honesty. Prepare to get absolute pelters.

Last edited:

OverratedOpinion

The last 3 managers we had got to a stage where it was clear it was not going to work out.

It always inspires this sort of dramatic statement on here from someone.

fergies coat

You can see where he's coming from. It's early and the season is still there for us, but if we keep Ole in charge its more of the same for one whole season. I'm getting sick of it now.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
I reckon your second time would be in a couple of days.

Gopher Brown

Dont care if we win tonight. Dont care about the so-called "true" supporters and their traditional ways. They can go support Moyes and West Ham. I' m just sick of Ole's nepotism; sick of Ole's cowardness and dull football.

I just hope that this defeat, in addition with the unavoidable defeat vs Liverpool will trigger Ole's overdue sacking. The season is still early, why throw it away by December as we did with Moyes and LVG?
He’s not going anywhere you realise, so we might as well win.

Also, it’s anything but dull.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
The players aren't good enough. Said it under Jose. Changing manager will lead to a modest improvement and then the players will just give up again.

BlueHaze

In terms of uselessness this thread is on par with our management.

R'hllor

You might get promote into scout or something in here, God knows people werent in uproar wishing the same while under LvG, greater good they said, well here we are, people wishing the same shit lul.

evil_geko

That's fine, you just want a change that will be good for the club in the long run, people telling you you are not a "real fan" when you want us to lose are as clueless as Ole here.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
The sooner Ole is sacked, the better it will be. He did alright in his first 2 years (alright as in didn't fail and stabilized us at least), but now is the time where he has to do some coaching and he doesn't know what to do, and it's going from bad to worse.

SAFMUTD

I never want my team to lose, but I get the point.

The feeling of never ending agony with this freaking fraud as a manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.