This is the first time I want us to lose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Fans want their club to be good shocker.

Can't believe we live in a world in which the fans who want the club to be successful are spoilt, entitled, toxic and the worst fans a club can have.

And yes, there're no glory hunters who are going to stuck with a club while not challenging for any important trophy for 10 years. The ones who are supporting the club now watched the club being shit for pretty damn good number of years now. They care about the club, otherwise they would have left.

So get off your high horse because you and other top reds aren't the best United fans nor are you the role modes, as shocking as that might sound to you.
People like you going round labelling others 'top reds', thinking you know best are adding to the toxicity you moan about.

The likes of yourself wanting the team to lose badly are doing so as a defiant act of self-sacrifice that other mere mortals are too weak to embrace. Your pain is for all of us, for our future success.

The 'top reds' still wanting their lifelong club to win are sheeple, blind to the true path to glory, or a decent run in Europe, and only worthy of contempt.

But you sit their in your wisdom waiting til you're willing us to lose again in two and a half years when it turns to shit under Conte.

el3mel

People like you going round labelling others 'top reds', thinking you know best are adding to the toxicity you moan about.

The likes of yourself wanting the team to lose badly are doing so as a defiant act of self-sacrifice that other mere mortals are too weak to embrace. Your pain is for all of us, for our future success.

The 'top reds' still wanting their lifelong club to win are sheeple, blind to the true path to glory, or a decent run in Europe, and only worthy of contempt.

But you sit their in your wisdom waiting til you're willing us to lose again in two and a half years when it turns to shit under Conte.
Bring one sentence in any post I have ever written that says I want the team to lose, otherwise, your comment has absolutely no base or ground to stand on.

Wing Attack Plan R

Another pathetic jibe from yet another self-proclaimed Top Red. I love reading all these desperate, blanket insults from supporters who can't see past their noses but need to feel superior to other people for some reason. All getting butthurt when people have differing opinions and different ways of thinking. As if anyone is any better than anyone else on this forum. We're all just a bunch of nobodies sitting at our keyboards on an online forum. Guess what, there is such a thing as taking a step back to take two steps forwards. Adapting to improve. Changing for the better. Clearly something Ole and his cult don't understand considering we've served up the same repeated shit football over the past 3 years and there are still people lapping it up like we are one step away from becoming prime Barca.
Sorry bud, but the football has improved. This is the best we've looked since Fergie retired. We had the one-off game with Mourinho, all the Liverpool games with LVG, but overall the football wasn't a joy to watch. Sometimes under Ole we are pedestrian, but overall we are much improved.

el3mel

I was criticising you for throwing supercilious insults round.
There's no insult in my post, unless you consider top red as an insult, then labeling people on this forum "glory hunters" in the post I was replying to earlier is also an insult and I was just merely commenting on it.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
Would never want us to lose but annoying when people say th e result is all that matters when we clearly have a massive problem in midfield and with coaching and recruitment patterns.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
So Real Madrid, Bayern, Barcelona and the other big teams that change underperforming coaches for better ones that deliver titles are soulless clubs too or not the united way, cuz that's what Chelsea basically does.
So what you are basically saying is that you are satisfied with mediocre coaches at manchester united delivering nothing as long as they stay coaches in your team for a longer period than those other big teams.

No other rival will be bothered by you keeping Ole for some more years in united. Please keep supporting him and may he forever stay there as long as fergie.
Exactly, the difference with other big clubs and United right now is their ambition to win. The owners and plenty of the fanbase seem comfortable with a manager that is making no progress after several seasons and a lot of investment. I would never want my club to lose no matter the circumstances but I would be annoyed as hell by Ole by now. At least I was super annoyed and depressed when Benitez was appointed for manager and fortunately he was booted right away. I also don't like the idea of changing managers too fast but I feel United stick with the wrong manager for way too long just for the sake of it and at this rate they're gonna end up with Southgate as the replacement for Ole in a couple of seasons while still winning nothing.

There's no insult in my post, unless you consider top red as an insult, then labeling people on this forum "glory hunters" in the post I was replying to earlier is also an insult and I was just merely commenting on it.
Just remember that football is entertainment, a pass time and something enjoyable to bring people together.

It's not that serious and what ever happens life goes on.

Flexdegea

I doubt anyone's expecting a CL win from a new hire. After all, Tuchel himself was initially given a very short contract. The Chelsea board was probably like, feck it, might as well try. Low risk for potentially high reward.

Some are just more comfortable than others with risking it and playing that numbers game. The fact that the Utd board is on the opposite end of the spectrum is the problem, which leads to such despair as you see in the OP.

Insane we actually have folk defending the OP :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Dont care if we win tonight. Dont care about the so-called "true" supporters and their traditional ways. They can go support Moyes and West Ham. I' m just sick of Ole's nepotism; sick of Ole's cowardness and dull football.

I just hope that this defeat, in addition with the unavoidable defeat vs Liverpool will trigger Ole's overdue sacking. The season is still early, why throw it away by December as we did with Moyes and LVG?
A terrible thread even by the current state of the United forum. On the plus side it helps us flag the very worst posters.

And you should be ashamed of yourself as a so called United supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.