This strange managerial transfer window

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
You need to stick with Ole or you'll quickly be losing the claim that you give your managers time. For the 30 year period between league titles Liverpool had 7 unsuccessful league challenging managers (Souness, Evans, Houllier, Benitez, Hodgson, Dalglish (2nd stint) and Rodgers).

Utd in their 8 year drought have had three and that's likely to be four when Ole leaves unsuccessful.

Lyricist

It’s insane in the Bundesliga and the neighboring German speaking countries this summer, I don’t remember a situation quite like it.

YB Bern Coach going to Leverkusen
Wolfsburg Coach going to Frankfurt
Frankfurt Coach going to Gladbach
Gladbach Coach going to Dortmund
Dortmund Coach back to assistant role in Dortmund
RB Salzburg Coach going to Leipzig
Leipzig Coach going to Bayern
Bayern Coach going to German national team

tomaldinho1

Maybe it's nostalgia but I'd sooner have LVG back than another year of Ole.
Love LVG but we got him too late. That was the only appointment I think we've made where it was the right idea and at least trying to move onto a completely different style of football, away from the nostalgic anchor that still bogs us down post SAF.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Yeah, the football, league positions, and transfers were much better than what we see now. We also weren't getting absolutely mullered by the likes of MK Dons and a newly promoted Leicester. None of this few good games a season then collapsing completely against anyone that decided to have a go at us. Great call buddy.

Funny guy and a great of the game, but a combination of being a bit obstinate and past it, and the Glazer-induced poisoned chalice, meant he didn't produce the goods really. At all.

Edit; I do think, however, that the worst mistake we ever made was sacking him off for the bunny boiler. Then again, at least it's over and done with, as not giving him a go would have been brought up for eternity.

What makes you say that? GGMU!!!
Defeatist sourpusses everywhere. Completely opposite of your post.