Television This Time with Alan Partridge (Series 2)

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I admire him to try and do new stuff with the character but I just really don't like the whole One Show spoof.

decorativeed

Scissored Isle is up there for me. The supermarket sketch alone is my all time favourite.
I rewatched that recently and noticed at one point he's driving around very close to my house. It is easily one of the best things they've done since I'm Alan Partridge.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Scissored Isle is up there for me. The supermarket sketch alone is my all time favourite.
"The female side of my brain long dormant". Yes, absolutely exquisite.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
The books are well worth listening to the audio versions of. Spent many a commute in the past trying to stop laughing out loud with my headphones in.
The first one (I, Alan Partridge?) is absolutely immense.

I'm not big on the second one (Nomad?), I know the storyline isn't a big deal with things like this but surely they could have come up with something better.

Dobba

Sublime finale.

Surely the live show ends up being Alan trying to reinvent himself as "the voice of the people" off the back of that ending and his inevitable sacking?

Last edited:

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
I watched the whole thing last night and it was much funnier than I expected. I laughed out loud which I don't do often.

Some of the visual gags were so subtle it made them even funnier.

And I know it's wrong but the SAS gag "Oh come on pfft" will live with me forever.

Inspired and much better than the first series.