Thomas Frank | Brentford Manager

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I don’t even understand what he means by with that Sancho quote, what point is he making? How does it relate to the preceding sentence?

Will have to assume he wasn’t aware why Sancho didn’t play tonight, but even so it was a cnuty thing to say.
Point looks terrible on him anyway as all 3 goals were scored by players who cost less than his goal anyway. He’s just an arrogant bell end who’s decided to burn bridges with a club as big as United unnecessarily.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Bit of a vent from him I suppose. He's proud of the intensity but it's probably what eventually let us get back into the game. They looked tired for most of the second half.

He's right that you have to take your chances when they come because with that kind of style it's hard to keep up for 90 minutes (well, not unless your squad is diagnosed as asthmatic).

Fair credit to playing the system with Brentford etc

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
the Sancho comment just seems shoehorned in for no reason
Hes just trying to give his team confidence from the first half. He said stuff like little Brentford. United can afford 77 million Sancho and he wasn’t even on the bench. I didn’t mind it. It’s just the way he was talking. He was raging and the match wasn’t close in the end. Finally a game where we take our chances. Elanga is such a breath of fresh air

Oranges038

Comes across as bitter and butt hurt.

Little Brentford.

Smug knobhead.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
I don’t even understand what he means by with that Sancho quote, what point is he making? How does it relate to the preceding sentence?

Will have to assume he wasn’t aware why Sancho didn’t play tonight, but even so it was a cnuty thing to say.
I don’t think it was a pop at Sancho. It was more “they’re so much bigger than us they can leave 72m players out of the squad” - he was just doing a David vs Goliath thing. Calling Ragnick embarrassing for changing tactics that worked was peak cringe though :lol:

LDUred

Remember folks, de Gea is not supposed to make saves. He's an imposter in a United shirt.

Also, the plucky opposition are 'so unlucky' if they spaff any opportunities while United, 'get out of jail', if they take theirs.

Newstyle

I don’t really understand. Why is he complaining about United changing tactics against little brentford? That’s what managers should do when not playing well. Maybe he should take notes.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
He was in a no-lose situation after the game and came out as a loser.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Destroyed us? Hardly, they had some chances because we were sloppy.

And that Sancho comment is just childish, gone down massively in my estimation the snidey prick

RedChisel

What's this weirdo so angry about? Are teams not allowed to improve through a game? His team had a few chances in the first half so we should just let them win?

Ridiculous rant.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Seeing his true colours now he isn’t getting the same praise after their good start.

Still doing very well, don’t ruin it by being bitter Tommy.

It would be great if more teams destroyed us 1-3 :D

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
"changing their system against little Brentford" yeah mate, that's the feckin point if you're getting battered. He's definitely got the Klopp knobhead vibe down.

sport2793

Wow that's a meltdown, saying all the silent things out loud I suppose.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Seeing the other quotes now and they're all really bad. It'll have a detrimental effect on his team too.

CallyRed

Tries to act billy big bollocks most of the time in interviews. Didn't like the sound of him when I first heard him speak after a game.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
You lose 3-1 and you think you smashed us? Reminds me when Rodgers said that his Swansea team were so good that the opposition fans must have loved seeing them play...whilst losing the gam 4-0.

Managers who think creating a few chances means that you should win are absolutely moronic, he lost to a United team that have been playing like crap this season, worse since the players have been subject to Ralf - maybe he should take a look at his tactics of running his players like dogs for 60 minutes leaving them exposed for the final 30.

Devil’s Trident

The lunatic is raging for what ? It’s not even like we got a dodgy penalty or they got a harsh red card or something controversial happened. We beat them fair and square. They only had what 2-3 chances the whole game ? So the match should have stopped then and there and handing them the win because they created a few chances ? That what he is ranting for ? Don’t take out your anger on your kids and wife when you reach home. Moron. And what Sancho has done to him ? Such a bitter man he is. Never heard any oppo manager talking like that for no reason.