Thomas Frank | Brentford Manager

crossy1686

career ending
I see Brentford smashed another team today.

Hilarious that he got into a fight on the pitch with Moutinho and got himself sent off after the final whistle. The guys a certified crank

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Really taught wolves a lesson today, 1-2.

How does it feel to be destroyed by little Brentford Bruno Lage!??

NYAS

His behaviour over the last few days has been bizarre. Genuinely hope all is ok in his personal life.

Elpidios

Really taught wolves a lesson today, 1-2.

How does it feel to be destroyed by little Brentford Bruno Lage!??
Ha, this made me laugh.

Thomas Frank has had a week to forget ever since his 'Little Brentford' lost ever so gracefully to us, hope they continue to drop down the table.

Ladron de redcafe

This man might be going through some issues because this type of behaviour isn't exactly normal. He's unnecessarily angry. Perpetually livid, it seems.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
This man might be going through some issues because this type of behaviour isn't exactly normal. He's unnecessarily angry. Perpetually livid, it seems.
That, or stress of the job getting to him. Or he's (always) a cnut. One of the three.

Glorio

That, or stress of the job getting to him. Or he's (always) a cnut. One of the three.
Or drugs - honestly came across like someone who was on something and looked rather unhinged in his "destroyed" post match interview.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Makes it about him instead of the team taking flack over another demoralising defeat. Might have a galvanising effect. He could be a genius. He could also be totally nuts. He was doing a very good job earlier in the season. They’ll surely stay up.

Jev

It's not the latter. He's a very pleasant and down-to-earth guy. One of the nicest guys in Danish footy.

Probably feeling the pressure a bit and fearing how the season will turn out after such a positive start.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Seems under a lot of pressure, I do feel sorry for him

NOOOOOT

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Nothing like transmitting calm to your players when you are in a good position.

It’s so strange because their recent form hasn’t been great but they were still playing pretty well and in a very good position.

This could cost his team. The posture of the teams needs to come from the coach and he is riling them up and putting the pressure on his players unnecessarily.

Or drugs - honestly came across like someone who was on something and looked rather unhinged in his "destroyed" post match interview.
Haha I’m not a drug expert but he didn’t look or sound like he is on any kind of drugs. In fact, it would be impossible for him to be able to do his job if he was on drugs. It’s too intense and too many hours of work are required. He didn’t seem unhinged either, just angry, you are really exaggerating.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Haha I’m not a drug expert but he didn’t look or sound like he is on any kind of drugs. In fact, it would be impossible for him to be able to do his job if he was on drugs. It’s too intense and too many hours of work are required. He didn’t seem unhinged either, just angry, you are really exaggerating.
Christoph Daum disagrees

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Oh sweet child...

Christoph Daum disagrees
Haha he just did a few lines though, he never was an addict which is what you would need to be to go off the rails. I might as well be honest, I am speaking from experience and absolutely know if someone is a drug addict or not. Frank is not a drug addict sorry

Oh sweet child...
Haha you can be an addict in a regular job but not a football manager, I think people would notice if he was going to the toilet every 20 mins to take a line. He wouldn’t be able to do training sessions or attend full games if he was an addict.