Thomas Partey | SIGNED for Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Great signing for Arsenal. With him and Aubameyang they have 2 undisputedly world class players, think they'll get top 4 this year.

Red Daz

Same, wanted him, Grealish and Sancho this summer. I was way wide of the mark of what the club wanted :lol:

Arsenal will walk top 4 now imo.
What a summer that would have been.

I don’t think our window is disastrous, could go either way, with Martial out for 3 games we’ll certainly get a chance to see Cavani and what he’ll bring, I’m intrigued tbh

pascell

What a summer that would have been.

I don’t think our window is disastrous, could go either way, with Martial out for 3 games we’ll certainly get a chance to see Cavani and what he’ll bring, I’m intrigued tbh
His injury record of the previous two season isnt pretty and most are muscular and reoccurring problems.

He missed 152 days last season and 102 days the previous.

TJ Reid

Supports
Arsenal
Same, wanted him, Grealish and Sancho this summer. I was way wide of the mark of what the club wanted :lol:

I hope you’re right but we’ve a lot to make up on last season - having said that a better transfer window for us for some years.

pascell

I hope you’re right but we’ve a lot to make up on last season - having said that a better transfer window for us for some years.
You're controlling games better and actually punishing teams that don't take their chances. You can clearly see the system Arteta wants the team to play, kudos to him, sign of a good manager.

Partey will be a much better signing than Torreira, he played Liverpool off the park last season in the CL.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal

No we won't :lol: This is deadline day trauma talking.
He is a very good player in a position we absolutely needed to improve but we are still lacking a lot of ingredients to even consider top 4 an easy walk-in. The target has to be top 4 but i feel we'll still be short and will finish 5/6. Depending on who drops out of CL, we need to go for the EL and get Champions League money back in the bank if we really want to take that extra step.

Che Guevara

Supports
Celtic
Very good window for Arsenal. But somehow l think Spurs have a better balance and stronger shot at the title than most clubs, esp if Bale regains some of his top form. Very interesting season ahead.

Rolaholic

Would not surprise me one but if he ends up as the signing on the season in England, fair play to the Gunners for sealing the deal and landing a top target on deadline day

Must be nice...

Status
Not open for further replies.