Thomas Tuchel | Gone to & from Bayern (In Summer)

cyberman

He’s had a shit 2022. Chelsea league form has been abysmal for a long time now

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Feels like another one of those managers who gets his players to buy into his methods 100% early on before the varnish gets a bit chipped and doubt sets in.

Telsim

Would be interesting to see what kind of owner Boehly makes. But I doubt he would dare to sack him during the season. Tuchel has enough credit in the bank and deserves the chance. But he will certainly be gone if they finish outside Top 4.

pascell

Would be interesting to see what kind of owner Boehly makes. But I doubt he would dare to sack him during the season. Tuchel has enough credit in the bank and deserves the chance. But he will certainly be gone if they finish outside Top 4.
They're in talks over a new contract, he's going nowhere.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
He’s had a shit 2022. Chelsea league form has been abysmal for a long time now
No he hasn't. They struggled in the spring but that's only relative to the overachievement he had prior. He's an exceptional manager and I'm not sure how anyone could describe his 2022 as shit.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Part of the reason for Roman’s was his ruthlessness imo.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
They were incredibly shite, it was like watching United. Not much will be said about it though.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Feels like another one of those managers who gets his players to buy into his methods 100% early on before the varnish gets a bit chipped and doubt sets in.
Which is what was said about him prior to taking the job, by myself and others. He has a great start, and peters out, usually by the third season though, but feels like it started early at Chelsea.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
He'll get the season unless it looks like we're going down. New owners, new Chelsea.

The priority will be to get a sporting director in.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
He'll get the season unless it looks like we're going down. New owners, new Chelsea.

The priority will be to get a sporting director in.
Why will he be afforded time? They didn't hire him.

He'll be gone before the end of the season.

Idxomer

Which is what was said about him prior to taking the job, by myself and others. He has a great start, and peters out, usually by the third season though, but feels like it started early at Chelsea.
That's his 3rd season.

tomaldinho1

They were incredibly shite, it was like watching United. Not much will be said about it though.
I think it really shows how difficult it is to make it in the PL as a CM at the elite level when your team wants to dominate the ball, we know Gallagher is a good player and RLC has had moments where he’s looked great without consistency but they were all at sea today and Jorginho’s legs look to have gone a little - it was a very pressable midfield. Can see them pushing for more midfielders including De Jong.

cyberman

No he hasn't. They struggled in the spring but that's only relative to the overachievement he had prior. He's an exceptional manager and I'm not sure how anyone could describe his 2022 as shit.
They’ve been shit since Christmas

Edit oh I see!

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Cyberman can. That’s his thing.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
You can understand why. He’s the kind of person that would grind you down over time, causing personal battles all over, and he only really seems to have one gear and one style.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Why will he be afforded time? They didn't hire him.

He'll be gone before the end of the season.
Because there's no sporting director and no one in the new ownership knows anything about football. It's simple as that really. He's a CL winning coach, so they're listening to him, for better or worse.

Tuchel is sporting director and manager at the moment I think. Hence the crazy fees we're paying / offering around.