Thomas Tuchel | Gone to & from Bayern (In Summer)

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Merovingian looking cnut. Already can’t stand him.

Godfather

I have no idea why he is keeping that travesty of three hairs at his head. Shave it off and embrace your baldness

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
He won't last. I cannot fathom apart from money, why any self respecting manager would even bother taking the Chelsea gig. No matter what, they will be sacked eventually.

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
He hasn't been sacked already? Roman is getting soft

Alemar

It’s interesting to see how Tuchel will fare in a league where there is actual competition.

Alemar

Tuchel also used to play with proven stars, at Chelsea half the team is young and needs polishing. Can he do it?

pixel

Has Roman ever sacked a manager before actually confirming him? Would make this thread short and sweet.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Be interesting to see what happens if he doesn't get top 4 this season let alone thinking about next season

Mindhunter

He will be sacked if he can't get them to the CL positions this season. If he gets top 4, then next year he will be expected to deliver either a title challenge or a run in the CL barring which he will be sacked before Christmas.

Mike Smalling

He will be sacked if he can't get them to the CL positions this season. If he gets top 4, then next year he will be expected to deliver either a title challenge or a run in the CL barring which he will be sacked before Christmas.
Do you honestly think so? That would be a bit harsh in my opinion. Frank has dug them a bit of a hole, and there are so many teams fighting for those spots.

Mindhunter

Do you honestly think so? That would be a bit harsh in my opinion. Frank has dug them a bit of a hole, and there are so many teams fighting for those spots.
I am pretty sure that's the expectation if you look at how Chelsea have hired and fired in the past. Managers have lost jobs after winning the league. Abramovic will believe that he already has the players in place for a serious challenge to the top 4. He may still save his job if he is there or thereabout by the end of the season and misses out on top 4 by a thin margin.

My only Eric

In before the Tuchel is crap.. bring back mourinho for a 3rd(or is it 4th) stint

city-puma

Any manager they have will start a countdown for about 1-2years. So, maybe just use the average 1.5 years, i.e, start ticking countdown to the end of May, 2022.