Thomas Tuchel sacked at Christmas

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Merry Christmas, Thomas!

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
So much class that club.

I guess Poch will finally get a job now.

Brophs

The One and Only
Bowl full of lemons in the manager’s office at PSG soon, you’d imagine.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Tuchel will be hot property now. Arsenal, Juve , Inter , Barca all potentially looking for new management sometime next year.

Hansinity

Supports
Bayern Munich
Maybe it is related to the interview released yesterday where he asked for more appreciation of the teams achievements.

In my view a unnecessary and weird sack, timing also sucks.

On which side are PSG fans here , on Tuchel or Leonardo´s ? Since there has always been some disputes between them.

Eddy_JukeZ

Seems a bit odd. Don't think they were having a poor season to necessitate this.

Perhaps trouble with Neymar/Mbappe?

Devil81

It's hardly a Nightmare before Christmas, he will be being paid of to a huge sum of money.

Poch will walk into that job now.

Zoo

Love to see the reaction of the people banging the Poch drum if PSG don't hire him, although I hope they do personally.

Bouhafsi says Poch is expected to replace him.

DRM

Bit strange but Poch would be a good replacement!

champp1nho

No surprise there, he falls out with every club eventually, as he seems to be a proper prick. It was a matter of when since past 6 months.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I'd prefer Tuchel to Poch tbh so no great regrets from me if Poch takes the PSG job

Judas

Open to offers
As if wanting PSG to lose wasn't easy enough already, Poch going in there and failing would be just too funny for me to take.

I like Tuchel though, be very interested to see where he ends up. Hopefully not Arsenal, but he'd be mad to go to a team in so much need of a rebuild.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Bit strange but Poch would be a good replacement!
Poch has never worked with high quality prima Dona superstars, I don’t think it’s a given he’s going to be a good replacement, although he ‘cemented’ Spurs in top 4 so I see where the praise comes from

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
@do.ob Any chance Dortmund might go after him? :p

This would only happen for two reasons:

1) Tuchel had discussions about transfers in winter, Leonardo said piss off mate and Tuchel threw a fit. They decided to sack him before he disrupts their season and dressing room.
2) It's common knowledge that Leonardo didn't want him, maybe they agreed a deal with another manager, my guess is Pochettino, and he he will have funds in January to try and make some changes.

Would be interesting to see how other clubs look at this. Arsenal might need a manager soon, RB Leipzeg might also if Naglesmann leaves in the summer.

Or......Germany after Low effs up another tournament :lol: