Film Thor: Love and Thunder

Hamnat

First Trailer out. Pretty late first teaser for a movie that comes out in a couple months but here it is.

Andy_Cole

Hoping for good things with Waititi but not a fan of Natalie Portman. So let’s see how this goes.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
That is a really shit trailer. Hopefully this is good as I really enjoyed Ragnarok.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Ragnorak and GotG are the two best marvel films. Perfect balance of fun and action. Hopefully this lives up to it.

Bobski

Natalie Portman(if it is her and not a body double stand in) looks exceedingly buff at the end there.

My earliest celebrity crush, I am still not sure just how bad the Star Wars prequels are because I don't think I took in a thing about them due to how absurdly beautiful she was at that point. Peak human beauty.

RedDevil@84

This is the one with female Thor right. Not looking forward for it. Hope they actually have a solid storyline and not just "women power" stuff for the sake of it. The woman power show in Endgame was a cringefest.

RedDevil@84

My earliest celebrity crush, I am still not sure just how bad the Star Wars prequels are because I don't think I took in a thing about them due to how absurdly beautiful she was at that point. Peak human beauty.
I still remember a teenage me sitting open mouthed in theatre. I had no clue about Star Wars and hadn't seen the first 3 at that time. Seeing Natalie as Padme was just nuts.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Natalie Portman(if it is her and not a body double stand in) looks exceedingly buff at the end there.

"You're breaking my heart!"

bucky

This is the one with female Thor right. Not looking forward for it. Hope they actually have a solid storyline and not just "women power" stuff for the sake of it. The woman power show in Endgame was a cringefest.

That moment in Endgame was forced though, I agree.

The Urban Goose

I still remember a teenage me sitting open mouthed in theatre. I had no clue about Star Wars and hadn't seen the first 3 at that time. Seeing Natalie as Padme was just nuts.
The scene when she is in her white outfit and tied to the pole in the middle of that big fight is burned into my retinas. Apparently there was some fight between Yoda and Christopher Lee also going on...

Drifter

American
Diversity overload could do to the films what it has done for the sales of comics. The trailer looks uninspiring too.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Reducing the God of Thunder to an overweight, drunken, snivelling, baffoonish character who just wanted the chance to prove himself again in Endgame was both an embarrassment and a disgrace as well as nerfing the Hulk. I don't think I like the tone that this film is taking with his character again but we will see.

Ragnarok was such a great movie but they had to stray drastically from that, didn't they. Fools!

Hamnat

It's not a trailer as such, just a teaser, the main trailer will make it make more sense I'm sure.
Exactly. They didn't even show Christian Bale as the villain yet. And we only see a snippet of Russel Crow's Zeus there

flameinthesun

Looks like fun and like a Waititi film.

Regarding diversity/inclusion etc in reference to the female Thor. Marvel has been increasing their diversity in the comics and introducing new diverse characters since the Ultimate universe run. Many "token" characters have been created and hated on for being "Marvel trying to be woke" only to end up becoming loved characters, prime examples being Miles Morales, X-23, Ms Marvel,Aerica Chavez among others. The Jane Foster Thor run "Mighty Thor" is a very well regarded run and as is the norm for Marvel they take their inspiration from a comic run and then adapt it to fit the MCU. So introducing a female thor into the MCU is a natural continuation of how Marvel creates stories for the MCU.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Diversity overload could do to the films what it has done for the sales of comics. The trailer looks uninspiring too.

What does that have to do with this trailer? It was about 95% dude. Fat dudes, fit dudes, young dudes, purple shirtless dudes, stone dudes.

1 second of Natalie Portman and 1 second of Valkerie in a suit and you think it's too much diversity? Do you think the film should literally only be about men?

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
What does that have to do with this trailer? It was about 95% dude. Fat dudes, fit dudes, young dudes, purple shirtless dudes, stone dudes.

1 second of Natalie Portman and 1 second of Valkerie in a suit and you think it's too much diversity? Do you think the film should literally only be about men?
Yes. 100% men. All film, every film.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )

I get the point you're trying to make but I wouldn't mind if it's just Thor shirtless for the entire 2.5 hours ;)