Threadmarks for every goal gif

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Would it be possible (feasible) to have threadmarks for all posted gifs of goals (and special incidences) in these threads that cover multiple matches (rounds of Prem, CL, Europa)?

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
You mean whenever @GifLord or someone else posts a clip?

Currently tagging them with a threadmark is a manual process. So somebody would need to volunteer to do it and I can give the necessary permissions.

Are you volunteering @Bastian? :)

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
You mean whenever @GifLord or someone else posts a clip?

Currently tagging them with a threadmark is a manual process. So somebody would need to volunteer to do it and I can give the necessary permissions.

Are you volunteering @Bastian? :)
Hahaha. No, not exactly! I gather this is too time consuming to work out! If there was a way to post goals that would automatically threadmark them that would be ideal, but I guess this is too dreamy. This was all about my laziness (of not wanting to scroll through a few pages looking for the goals).

Thanks for the reply though :)

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Hahaha. No, not exactly! I gather this is too time consuming to work out! If there was a way to post goals that would automatically threadmark them that would be ideal, but I guess this is too dreamy. This was all about my laziness (of not wanting to scroll through a few pages looking for the goals).

Thanks for the reply though :)
That’s what I figured was the reason for your question :)

I believe @GifLord does have permissions to add threadmarks to his posts. So feel free to ask / beg him to tag goal clips when he uploads them :)

fellwin

What I do is just to follow Giflord then I can at least see his latest posts and find the goal gifs

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
That’s what I figured was the reason for your question :)

I believe @GifLord does have permissions to add threadmarks to his posts. So feel free to ask / beg him to tag goal clips when he uploads them :)
With the service he provides, I'd rather not make another ask of him. I'll do what @fellwin suggests :D