Ticket info thread - 2008/09: Touting will not be tolerated

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Tickets, tickets, tickets.

I'll need some of these this season.

Member 5225

As I requested in my other thread, incase they don't go on general sale:

tickets to the community shield would be amazing :)

Number7

Ret's Slave
When abouts will they start taking Applications for the Newcastle home game?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Just keep checking on the website mate.

Normally about 2/3 weeks beforehand.

hiro

Don't have the membership, so thought I'll try my luck here.

need 2 tickets for the Newcastle United home match - please pm me if you happen to have spares :):)

Robin

there appears to be a fault with the on line applications at the moment, which United say they are aware of, now somehow this does not surprise as nothing ever runs smoothly when it comes to the ticket office !!

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I need two tickets for Espanyol and Juventus games (two for each game, 4 in total), if someone gets me those I promise to bring him a pack of Polish vodka and to drink it with him Polish-style.

no.7

I have membership but the applications fails everytime.:(
one united is not worth a twank - used to get them evrery game , chubbed on all but one last season and that was a night match, luck has it my brother has a few :devil: season tickets and come with a meal at old trafford cricket ground - have to say the food is far better there :D

andrew1977

I tried getting them at official site, they seem to be sold out for every single area.

never trust united website, its a pile of shite for ticket sales, ring the ticket office, they will sort you out

Quinny1999

Are tickets for the Charity shield match on sale yet?
Do you people not even bother checking the United website first??? ;)

Manchester United v Portsmouth – FA Community Shield - Wembley Stadium

Manchester United will play Portsmouth in the FA Community Shield at Wembley Stadium on Sunday 10 August, kick off 3pm.

We have received an allocation of approximately 27,000 tickets priced £15, £20, £30, £40.

Any Executive Members and Season Ticket holders who previously made an application have been successful (subject to payment being debited) if you wish to check your application has been successful please call 0161 868 8000 option 1 and option 1 again.

We have received confirmation from the FA that tickets can be offered to the General Public from 8am on Monday 28 July (subject to availability) on a best available basis, these can be purchased by calling 0161 868 8000 option 1 option 4 or calling in to Ticketing & Membership Services but only from 28 July. Tickets will be limited to 4 per booking.

Office opening times are 8am to 8pm weekdays and 9am to 5pm at weekend.

RedNome

Cnut Rating: 9 (Conservative)
I've applied for Newcastle on One United so will probably be looking for one for this no doubt.

Any help may be appreciated.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I've applied for Newcastle on One United so will probably be looking for one for this no doubt.

Any help may be appreciated.
Think you'll be alright Nome, should be quite a few about, you'll probably get one through your membership. :eek:

RI's a decent bet 'n' all.

RedNome

Think you'll be alright Nome, should be quite a few about, you'll probably get one through your membership. :eek:

RI's a decent bet 'n' all.
Hopefully, I'll go the route of Viatoute if I have to.

You going to this one Heap?

P.S. not a member of RI.

Legend16

I never have any luck but I'm putting it out there and hoping for a miracle. I need 2 or preferably 3 tickets for the dippers game in sept. I;m currently going out with the ex wife of a new york yankee and she claims Ot can never compete with yankee stadium. I need to show her shes totally wrong. I have never been lucky with the lottery and while I would pay the hospitality thing we all know the east stand tier 2 option sucks. I will pay any amount for the tickets and would prefer not to have to give it to the touts. seriously i will pay top dollar to keep it from the touts and stand somewhere decent in the ground not surrounded by japanese tourists askine me to sit down, is there anyone out there who can help cos I'll need to book flights soon. we're coming from dublin. I will buy you beer all day and name my first born after anyone who can sort me.

legend 16

Ixion

Does anyone know what the number (and options you have to select) is now to check out ballot results, they've changed it from the old numbers and I can't seem to get through to the old line where you'd put your membership number in. I haven't had an email saying I was unsucessful for the Newcastle match so I'm hoping I got them, wanted to check.

andrew1977

Does anyone know what the number (and options you have to select) is now to check out ballot results, they've changed it from the old numbers and I can't seem to get through to the old line where you'd put your membership number in. I haven't had an email saying I was unsucessful for the Newcastle match so I'm hoping I got them, wanted to check.
It should show up in your online booking history on manutd.com if you cant get a phone number, if you were sucessful, it should show it.

Ixion

It should show up in your online booking history on manutd.com if you cant get a phone number, if you were sucessful, it should show it.
Thanks, just checked and it looks like I got a couple of tickets. The website is always the last place I'd look because can't stand it :angel:

RedNome

Any news on when the official tout site is up and running?

VP

(obviously costs money)

RedNome

Bloody hell, you're the first person i know not to get one.

Should make you feel better :D
Yup, it seems that way, looks like I'm going to have to pay over the odds for one :(

Miss Dangerous!

<marquee><B><font face="Arial"color="red"size="3">
Is it true that Man United will go to Dubai for The world championship? if yes, I need full-information about the tickets?

Thank you :cool:

bangortom

Anyone want a ticket for the Solskjaer testimonial game? Thinks cnuts at the ticket office got me one extra a mile away from my mates, so it's going spare at the moment. East stand, block E237, £20, face value £28. PM if anyone wants it.