Ticket info thread - 2008/09: Touting will not be tolerated

DUNDEEUTDMAN

Any chance anyone is selling a pair of tickets for any game home or away aslong as its in the united end . I've not been to a game all season ive just been watching it all on tv due to being skint most of the time . Send me a private message if u got spares . :)

George the Giraffe

I know this is an extremely long shot, but I really would like to buy a ticket for the final in Rome.

Does anyone have a spare or know of one? Actually I would like to buy 2 if possible.

Many thanks in advance.
Your best bet would be to have a look around the scouse forums for people who won them in the UEFA ballot but cannot go. Same goes for Cheslea and Arsenal forums if either get knocked out.

In terms of getting them off the club or getting them off here.... Zero chance.

BA005

"Can Manchester United score? They always sco
Your best bet would be to have a look around the scouse forums for people who won them in the UEFA ballot but cannot go. Same goes for Cheslea and Arsenal forums if either get knocked out.

In terms of getting them off the club or getting them off here.... Zero chance.
Cheers, that sounds like good advice. Thanks mate, appreciated.

Boothy

What's the news about Hull away? Is the ballot results out?

Bet I've been chubbed :(

Skelter

Internet GYPO
Yep 2 tickets for Rome please! :D

I'm serious, but I also realise the chances of this happening are extremelyyyyy slim. Oh well.

VP

Me too.

I've already booked 1 flight to Italy. I'm struggling to find a cheap return though!

beller2000

with an allocation of less than 20k, tkts for the final will be worth moe than gold dust!

Thankfully i think im sorted for mine through a mate at UEFA, really glad i booked those £35 return flights from Dublin back in February :drool::drool::drool:

05/05/2009 20:35, Report by Stephen PowellPAGE: 1 2
Tickets for RomeAfter beating Arsenal 4-1 on aggregate in a thrilling Champions League semi-final, United will play either Chelsea or Barcelona at Rome's Olympic Stadium on 27 May 2009 – kick off 20:45 (local time).

We will receive an allocation of approximately 19,500 tickets, priced at £183, £128, £83 and £65. Applications will be accepted from the following supporters, from 08:00 on Wednesday 6 May through to 08:00 on Tuesday 12 May:

Executive Seat Holders can apply for tickets online; if successful, tickets will be allocated proportionate to your facilities.

Season Ticket Holders who have attended all domestic and European home cup games this season can also make an application online. It is anticipated that we will be heavily oversubscribed and a ballot will be processed giving priority to Season Ticket Holders who have applied for 6 Champions League away games. Remaining tickets will be allocated to Season Ticket holders on a descending basis (i.e. 5 Champs Lge away applications etc).

Ticket payments will be processed from 12 May – 14 May and ballot results will be available from 08:00 on Friday 15 May. It is imperative that successful supporters complete all sections of the travel report which is required for UEFA. This report must be completed in full with a strict deadline of 08:00 on Sunday 17 May.

Tickets will not be posted for this match and successful applicants will be able to collect their tickets from Ticketing & Membership Services from Monday 18 May (see below opening times). Please note that tickets will only be available for collection on production of photographic identification.

Skelter

Internet GYPO
Ah shit, the tickets will be personalised and ID'd too won't they?

Crerand Legend

Bought my wife a trip to Rome for Christmas we have been there before and love the city.We are booked from the 25th May to the 29th,my dream has come true,now all I need is to get two tickets in the ballot which looks like an outside chance.So if anybody wants to do me a favour I will be forever in their debt.Details of ballot are on ManUtd .com

Retirantmobs

Stokke Stalker - smells of fish
Right does anyone have a a/couple of spares for Hull away? Asked a few Hull fans and they wanting £100+ for the home end, so just a long shot to see if anyone had a spare? :)

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
Bought my wife a trip to Rome for Christmas we have been there before and love the city.We are booked from the 25th May to the 29th,my dream has come true,now all I need is to get two tickets in the ballot which looks like an outside chance.So if anybody wants to do me a favour I will be forever in their debt.Details of ballot are on ManUtd .com
Thats great man - i really hope you get sorted oul son :)

Mombi

I might have 2 tickets for the Man City game this Sunday. I bought them on the exchange, but my mates might not be able to make it anymore. They cost me £60 each. If anyone is interested, you can meet me outside the ground. Please PM asap if interested!

Mombi

Is this true?? Can anyone confirm that? And if so then is it possible to chance the name on that ID??
Ballots results are out on the Friday, and collection is on the Monday. Dont think they could get all the tickets personalised in such a short notice, and Also the ticketing system is not same as used with UEFA.

beller2000

Spare ticket available for City on Sunday NE Quad. Paid £65 on viagogo so cough up the loot and its yours.

My bro was meant to go but we're goin to Rome as well now so hes giving ths one a miss as a money saving exercise!

Magic United

I have a pair for City and a single for Arsenal and I need a pair for Arsenal

can anyone help me out?

Quinny1999

Is this true?? Can anyone confirm that? And if so then is it possible to chance the name on that ID??
See the Rome thread!!

Originally Posted by ralphie88:
There is absolutely no chance that the police will be checking the data in the cards to the ID of fans. Anyone who has ever been to a Euro Away, final or not, will vouch for this.

Posted by Quinny1999:
I agree, same shit different game. They have always done this and I am sure they will continue to do it as well. It was said of Moscow last season also and there were a few ticket check points but it was so relaxed.

At the end of the day they know that to instigate the checks is near impossible in terms of logistics and time taken, also the stadium would only be half full if this were to happen. Possibly leading to a massive dent in the tv money if it became a regular occurance. The Champions League is what it is today and they won't want to feck with the formula too much.

Trust me, you will be able to get in with any ticket so long as it is real.

beller2000

Spare ticket available for City on Sunday NE Quad. Paid £65 on viagogo so cough up the loot and its yours.

My bro was meant to go but we're goin to Rome as well now so hes giving ths one a miss as a money saving exercise!
Ticket now Sold!

Stretfordender

Anyone got a couple of spares for Wigan on Weds, big ask i know but if you dont ask you dont get?

pm

Pablo76

I MIGHT have a spare for tomorrow, if things get worse than they have( my brother let me down, wanker ) i could even have apair, for tomorrow against city. i have someone interested but hes a bit unreliable and hasnt got back to me.

If anyone is interested PM me and i will let you know the score asap. cheers.

Quinny1999

Season Ticket 2009/2010

I have a season ticket which my mate normally has for face value, however he cannot afford it next season so this will be available as a share or for the full season. The price is £684 and the seat is in the Stretford End Tier 2, Block 3102;

View from the seat:
http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pageg … C1F9F2A13}

PM if interested. As I say this can be as a share with my mate or for the full season. Any questions let me know.

Cheers.

manxmanc

I MIGHT have a spare for tomorrow, if things get worse than they have( my brother let me down, wanker ) i could even have apair, for tomorrow against city. i have someone interested but hes a bit unreliable and hasnt got back to me.

If anyone is interested PM me and i will let you know the score asap. cheers.
Cheers for that mate, nice to meet you.

Magic United

I now have 2 singles for Arsenal on Saturday, one in N1407 and one in FAM211.

Has anyone got a pair to swap for the 2 singles or has anyone got a ticket in either of the above sections and would swap

the ticket in FAM211 is a concession ticket

Quinny1999

I have a season ticket which my mate normally has for face value, however he cannot afford it next season so this will be available as a share or for the full season. The price is £684 and the seat is in the Stretford End Tier 2, Block 3102;

View from the seat:
http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pageg … C1F9F2A13}

PM if interested. As I say this can be as a share with my mate or for the full season. Any questions let me know.

Cheers.
This ticket isn't being sold permanently, just for next season. Looks like it has now sold but I will know for sure at the weekend. Should it still be available I will reply to all the PM's accordingley.