Toaster Toes Timo Werner | Tottenham Player

georgipep

Don't forget Coutinho being a failure as well. Failed in the BL for Bayern as well :D

You want to go back to Mcmanaman for Prem signings?

Kompany
De Bruyne
Sane
Son
Firmino
Matip
Gundogan
Fuchs
Van Der Vaart
Ballack

Some off the top of my head.
Totally forgot Kompany spent a season at Hamburger before City...

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
That miss sums up his level at the moment. He’s very low on confidence

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
2 months of being absolute shit.
Hasn't been the same since the Germany - Spain match.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
That’s the finish of a man short on confidence. Decent play to lay it off and get into the scoring position. he’s settling in and he could still improve a lot but if he keeps this level of form up going into next season then you would feel Chelsea will just go back into the market

mu4c_20le

He's obviously not this bad, but he's always been a confidence, streaky player. I'm still surprised Chelsea decided to go for him and make him their 9.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
I can't believe someone would lose all their ability in the span of 6 months. He's just shot of confidence imo
No way in hell should we waste even one pound on him in that form. That's akin to them loaning Falcao after he failed with us. Not only that, Chelsea is not going to sell him at such a loss.

crossy1686

career ending
This was always going to happen. New league, new country. They always hit the ground running then go through a tough patch and either recover and go on to be decent or end up being a 8-10 goal a season striker.

I'm not convinced by Werner, but Havertz looked the real deal in Germany. Will be interesting to see if he recovers or if Chelsea take a massive loss on him and send him on.

nyanza

Martial misses chances like that every game!! He's a good player, who will come good, just like Martial
He looks more like Dan James with better finishing (ignoring his current struggles with that) than Martial.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Werner and Havertz are warning to us regarding Sancho.
Havertz was always ridiculously overrated, Someone even called him a Pogba talent level ffs. Werner put in some good numbers in Germany and to me he looked more of a safe bet becoming a decent player for Chelsea. At least he was working hard but perhaps he's a player who needs a dominant midfield behind him create chances after chances rather than being individually brilliant.

We should be warned more by Mkhitaryan and Kagawa, however Sancho to me looked like a top dribbler from an early age and whoever was going to get him would get a potentially world class player. I haven't seen much of him this season but he's still super young to reach another gear. One would also say let's hope heś not another Martial a superb talentstruggling to make a step up for 5 seasons noww, mainly due to being absolute passionless/lazy.

Sancho doesn't seem to behard worker either, which could be a slight concern, however technically and potentially he's still top3 young winger to get. Also probably change of placegoing back to Manchester could do him wonders. However after getting Diallo and to some extent Pellistri wenow have some time to evaluate the situation. Possibly only offering some 60million in the summer if the season goes like this and imho I think Diallo will hit the ground running, maybe even in Europa so we would be even in the better position.

We should more focus on replacing Pogba and getting a CB and Fred alternative. I also though Chiesa looked mint but he doesn't seem to be lighting it up at Juve just yet... One year is a long time in football and things can change, perhaps we could do some experienced player on loan... before we decide

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
He looks more like Dan James with better finishing (ignoring his current struggles with that) than Martial.
I agree with this. Pretty much Daniel James but better finishing while James is better crosser. No technique, no skills/flair, poor decision making & pace merchant. I used to think he's Vardy but Vardy has much better technique & first touch than Werner and also Vardy has better composure to score, you don't see Vardy miss too many shitters.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Martial misses chances like that every game!! He's a good player, who will come good, just like Martial
As I said when they signed him. Martial is miles better and no amount of revisionist crap about Martial makes that any different.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Can't take player rating seriously from someone called "TrustInJanuzaj".

I'm really sorry. It would be like taking advice on good food from "ILoveMySteaksWellDone".

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima

I'm really sorry. It would be like taking advice on good food from "ILoveMySteaksWellDone".
:lol: yeah his username does make you think twice when he talks about players.

What do Chelsea fans think of him atm? Maybe he needs to be taken out of the team for a bit like lamps did today.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I agree with this. Pretty much Daniel James but better finishing while James is better crosser. No technique, no skills/flair, poor decision making & pace merchant. I used to think he's Vardy but Vardy has much better technique & first touch than Werner and also Vardy has better composure to score, you don't see Vardy miss too many shitters.
Guess you didn't watch the Leicester game.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout

What do Chelsea fans think of him atm? Maybe he needs to be taken out of the team for a bit like lamps did today.
I think he's in awful form and we have enough options that he should not be starting games. Far too early to be giving up on him for me though.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine

I think taking him out of the team is even worse than keeping him in.
He came on and is almost expected to score due to the scenario if the match at that time.
He fluffs his lines due to the pressure of the moment and he looks even worse.
He's a better player than Giroud, but Giroud is a better goalscorer.
Similar to United and Lukaku and Martial for example, Lukaku the better goalscorer, Martial the better player.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I think he's in awful form and we have enough options that he should not be starting games. Far too early to be giving up on him for me though.
Agree about the confidence, I think how he's managed now will assist in how he gets back into form. First season, so yeah it's early to write him off yet like Havertz too.

Last edited:

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea

Didn't he weasel his way into a SPOTY nomination based on 45 minutes against Sunderland?