Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike09

I like how Mensah just said that he's not there yet, still 18 and want to be patient for his chance showing that he knows he's still not ready, inexperience and wants to learn more. In contrast with Pogba situation. I wish Pogba had the same thought and he would have stayed with us.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
I like how Mensah just said that he's not there yet, still 18 and want to be patient for his chance showing that he knows he's still not ready, inexperience and wants to learn more. In contrast with Pogba situation. I wish Pogba had the same thought and he would have stayed with us.
I think Pogba made the right decision. It was a brave one, and had he failed, chances are that his career would have dwindled to nothingness.

Pogba then proved that he was ready. Its us that werent ready for him.

Bwuk

Pogba made the right choice. He left and became one of the worlds best midfielders. He was more than good enough to be playing for us back then.

FromTheBench

I think Pogba made the right decision. It was a brave one, and had he failed, chances are that his career would have dwindled to nothingness.

Well that's quite a exaggeration. He was too talented and physically ready for that too happen.

And he got fair bit of chances end of that season and would have gotten more and more next season if he stayed. Hell next season even Frickin Powell got about decent game time in his first 6 months at United in midfield. And Pogba wasn't exactly a immediate starter at Juve during the same time frame either.

It was just a ego clash with SAF ultimately. The not getting chances stuff is overblown big time given Performances at the time.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Rafael played in midfield ahead of Pogba ffs. Fergie for some reason was less willing to give youngsters game time towards the end.

FromTheBench

Rafael played in midfield ahead of Pogba ffs. Fergie for some reason was less willing to give youngsters game time towards the end.
It was just 1 game ffs and at that time Pogba was already clashing with SAF and not exactly doing that great for the U21s due to taking it easy.

Pereira has had like 20+ similar occasions already you could say under LVG last 2 seasons.

Mike09

He actually didn't prove us that he was ready in that season. He proved that he was ready in the next following of that season. If Pogba stayed, Sir Alex Ferguson would have give him more playing time as much as he got in Juventus.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
Well that's quite a exaggeration. He was too talented and physically ready for that too happen.

And he got fair bit of chances end of that season and would have gotten more and more next season if he stayed. Hell next season even Frickin Powell got about decent game time in his first 6 months at United in midfield. And Pogba wasn't exactly a immediate starter at Juve during the same time frame either.

It was just a ego clash with SAF ultimately. The not getting chances stuff is overblown big time given Performances at the time.
Thats not what I meant.

What I was talking about was him going to Juve and failing. He would have come across as another youngster who thought they knew better, and actually didnt.

That was the narrative for a while.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Playing RB, it seems. Not perfect but I prefer him getting that experience over Valencia playing. Hope he does well.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Good cross, well done son

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Just play him. Id prefer him over all healthy fullbacks that we have + Darmian looks much better on the left.

Mike09

What a talented player he is. He played really well as a right back today, that assist and run he made showing that he knows how to play as a full back. And as a centre back he also did very well. He can be a good option for both our right back and centre back option next season. My MOTM for second half.

Mani

Play him in MF,he got great understanding with player around him.

m1y2

hopefully he starts from now, great young player with massive potential..

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
As he was coming on the commentator was talking bare shit that it wasn't the attacking substitute we needed and TFM wouldn't offer much going forward. He sure shut him up and he was sucking "Tofu-Mensah" off for the rest of the game.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Would be surprised if he didn't make it here from what i've seen so far of him.

It's a joke that i'm far more relaxed with him in the side with only a handful of appearances to his name, than a player who started in a World Cup final.

mav_9me

Play him in MF,he got great understanding with player around him.
I think we will see his best in midfield. He has the long strides which makes me think he will be a very good box to box marauding midfielder.

dichinero

All he needs is one moment of showboating and LvG will drop him like a hot spoon!

Top talent!

Status
Not open for further replies.