Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
He needs a loan, I can see him playing for a good Championship side. A PL loan would be ideal, but I don't see him getting enough minutes for a PL side, he's very young so he can realistically have two seasons on loan and then come back ready.

In Rainbows

Agreed. Get him into the midfield and let him impose himself.
Yeah, strange that Tuanzabe gets to play in midfield over TFM. Maybe it's due to his time at rb last year for LVG. To me Tuanzabe has the better positioning instincts in defense where as TFM can cover more space, put in tackles, and pass in midfield. I still think United should try and turn him into a Kante type player.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Yeah, strange that Tuanzabe gets to play in midfield over TFM. Maybe it's due to his time at rb last year for LVG. To me Tuanzabe has the better positioning instincts in defense where as TFM can cover more space, put in tackles, and pass in midfield. I still think United should try and turn him into a Kante type player.
Not strange at all. Tuanzebe is on another level as a player and his class on the ball is ahead of TFM.

I prefer TFM as a b2B as well but I can't see him being a better CDM than Tuanzebe.

In Rainbows

Not strange at all. Tuanzebe is on another level as a player and his class on the ball is ahead of TFM.

I prefer TFM as a b2B as well but I can't see him being a better CDM than Tuanzebe.
It's not like TFM doesn't have technique. The modern RB has a lot more attacking responsibility these days and as a destroyer next to Pogba, he wouldn't exactly need to dribble past players apart from when United are on the counter attack with open space infront of him. Same thing with creativity. His attacking ability or lack there of stands out more as a RB than as a destroyer.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
It's not like TFM doesn't have technique. The modern RB has a lot more attacking responsibility these days and as a destroyer next to Pogba, he wouldn't exactly need to dribble past players apart from when United are on the counter attack with open space infront of him. Same thing with creativity. His attacking ability or lack there of stands out more as a RB than as a destroyer.
I agree.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
“The most important thing is to work on my shoulder and get it stronger.

“The physios worked hard and I decided not to have an operation because of the final.

“We did a good job with the physios working hard on it and that’s what we’re going to do in the summer too.”

reddevil702

Tuanzebe also seems to have more composure than Tim, who at times can seem reckless and over eager. I do think both will be great though and all Tim needs is more game time.

jesperjaap

He needs to play more and get his timing right. The talents is there but is too rash and trying too hard at the minute.
I agree, think the main reasons for that are not getting a run of games just the odd chance (injuries not helped of course) and also they all seem to be at right back, which is just not the right position for him.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
I agree, think the main reasons for that are not getting a run of games just the odd chance (injuries not helped of course) and also they all seem to be at right back, which is just not the right position for him.
Besides his natural athletic abilities one fantastic attributway of Timmy was his composure for someone so young.. Now he seems to be rushing things or diving into tackles two footed etc.

jesperjaap

Besides his natural athletic abilities one fantastic attributway of Timmy was his composure for someone so young.. Now he seems to be rushing things or diving into tackles two footed etc.
Again I think that is partly from playing as a right back as his reading and postioning there seems awful to me, he is always seeming to have to make up with it with recovering tackles and physical attributes. I would like to see him get games at centre back and central midfield over right back. If he keeps playing right back I can see him stagnating or going backwards with us.

jesperjaap

Totally agree, shame he was injured as he may have got the opportunities there Tuazabe did otherwise.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Again I think that is partly from playing as a right back as his reading and postioning there seems awful to me, he is always seeming to have to make up with it with recovering tackles and physical attributes. I would like to see him get games at centre back and central midfield over right back. If he keeps playing right back I can see him stagnating or going backwards with us.
Rubbish. Minutes > no minutes. And if it's a role which forces him to work on his positioning that can only help him to become a better centre half or DM.

Robertd0803

Decided against surgery in order to possibly make the squad for the final. Warrior.

Somewhat questionable that decision maybe from his health perspective Im sure it went down very well with Jose.

Status
Not open for further replies.