Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekeke

TFM has been underrated here for a long time, but he played at Palace the same as Wan-Bisakka and Wan-Bisakka was considered one of the best fullbacks in the league and TFM wasnt. Wan-Bissaka even took his spot in 17/18, one season before we bought him.

AWB has looked tired but he played well against Palace the game before last. One thing he probably wont ever be is a right midfielder/wingback though. If we play that formation he should play RCB instead

pascell

We triggered the 1 year extension in his contract in April so it'll expire in 2021 now.
Thanks, I can't see us triggering that option and loaning him out next season, unless we agree a new contract. He's still only 21, as long as he plays regular football the next 2 seasons and staying injury free, I can see him fulfilling his potential.

lex talionis

Still only 21? I was sure he was a couple years older.

I would definitely keep Timothy. After all, we are letting Jones and Rojo, possibly Smalling as well, and maybe Bailly. There's room for Fosu-Mensah in this club to make a positive impression next season and perhaps even displace Lindelof. Tuanzebe looks the better talent, but TFM is a player who could very easily stake a claim as a regular starter for us by the end of next season, unless we bring in a top CB during the next transfer window, which I don't see happening.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
The new Phil Neville/ John O'Shea. Been a while since we had a proper utility player. Hope he can keep himself fit.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Hope he will take his chances, good to see him back in the team.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I trust he’ll do well. He’s a quality player. I think injury and a poor loan at Fulham have really hit his development.

AneRu

I hope he takes his chand and has a great game to put himself back in the first team picture and get his career back on track.

Man Utd 1:1 West Ham

el3mel

Can this guy run ? I haven't noticed a single dribble from him it was awful to watch. At least AWB can run.

What's his main position anyway ? He has played all over the place, in CB, RB, LB and DMF it's hard to remember what was his main position.

Wasn't he being raised up as a DMF from the start ?

acnumber9

Can this guy run ? I haven't noticed a single dribble from him it was awful to watch. At least AWB can run.

What's his main position anyway ? He has played all over the place, in CB, RB, LB and DMF it's hard to remember what was his main position.

His main position is playing in a league at a much lower level than the Premier League. Pretty damning indictment of Dalot that this guy is getting any minutes.

el3mel

His main position is playing in a league at a much lower level than the Premier League. Pretty damning indictment of Dalot that this guy is getting any minutes.
More like Ole lost all hope in Dalot and is experiencing it now with this guy but it's not going to work long term.

He can fit in one or 2 matches when no one else is present but long term not going to be a good squad player.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Made it through Palace on pure adrenaline, looked way off it today and barely resembled a footballer

White Fury

Just another Tyler Blackett. Not a Man Utd ( or Premier League ) quality, simple as that. Not good enough even for the bench.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I know he’s been out for ages but he was terrible. Dalot clearly gone next year and we need a replacement back up right back because TFM isn’t the answer

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Hope this ends the idea of him playing in midfield :lol: the guy is awful

Red_toad

He wasn't good enough. Needs more minutes.
Just give those minutes to Laird and save wasting them. TFM isn’t a full back, nor a central defender nor a midfielder that’s going to develop into a world beater, he looks like a squad player from a relegation side that’s somehow ended up in a Manchester United team.

Nick7

No. That was always just blind hopeful nonsense. He was a centre back until LVG decided he was a right back. United fans have been trying to will him into being a midfielder for years.

LJJT

Played well aside from the foul which ultimately lead to the goal but you can’t blame him for pogba hand balling. Thought he showed positive signs given it was his 2nd game

Mcking

No.No more minutes
Just give those minutes to Laird and save wasting them. TFM isn’t a full back, nor a central defender nor a midfielder that’s going to develop into a world beater, he looks like a squad player from a relegation side that’s somehow ended up in a Manchester United team.
I rather have Dalot there. TFM neither attacks or defends, so i don't know why he's still in the team.
He hasn't played many games for a while. He's probably rusty so needs minutes. The minutes doesn't have to come from us though, we owe him nothing.

CG1010

To be honest he wasn't worse than Brandon Williams and with him starting to play after so long, its hard to say anything from just this performance. But AWB came and showed much more class.

Foxbatt

He had a decent game. He had no help from Greenwood at all. He is a decent squad player that needs more game time. He was no worse than Williams.

Acole9

Outstanding
I rather have Dalot there. TFM neither attacks or defends, so i don't know why he's still in the team.
Me too, Dalot isn't very good at defending but he's decent at going forward. For some reason Solskjaer doesn't rate him.

Fosu Mensah looked alright against Palace and respectable against Chelsea but tonight was a step too far, he's not going to cut it here, not even as a squad player.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
More like Ole lost all hope in Dalot and is experiencing it now with this guy but it's not going to work long term.

He can fit in one or 2 matches when no one else is present but long term not going to be a good squad player.
Would not write him of yet, but that was not a good display. Looked nervy and his positioning was all over the place

Leicester 0:2 Man Utd

Alemar

Not much to be said about his performance today, apart from the fact that he was one of the fastest to reach Lingard for goal celebration.

Still, for motivation, it’s important for him to be involved, even If for 2 minutes

flappyjay

If he can keep himself fit he can be a valuable squad player who can cover rb, cb and lb

Status
Not open for further replies.