Title race/top 4 race

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Well that's simply not true is it, not when Spurs have 3 games in hand and are only 2 points behind
If we win our remaining 16 games we end up on 86 points. If Chelsea then win their games they can't get more than 86 points.

It's in our hands whether you like it or not.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
If we win our remaining 16 games we end up on 86 points. If Chelsea then win their games they can't get more than 86 points.

tbh I wasn't even looking at Chelsea, just those below us. Mental how they've been dragged into it

PoTMS

The great whose hands it is in debate. Let's just wait until all 4 teams finishing play each other.

Ixion

If we win all our games we'll finish 2nd, win the CL & FA Cup. All in our hands.

wolvored

Chelsea can get 89 points if they win the lot. Spurs 94. Arsenal 89

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
It’s in United’s hands if we win all our games, but it’s also in Chelsea’s hands if they win all their games.

It’s in Spurs hands if they win….wait a second! I think I am sensing a theme here!

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Considering the way we've played this season, we're bloody fortunate to be in a top 4 fight.
I've been telling this to myself for two months now. "If we are thereabouts with this lot playing like we do... just wait until we play half-decently".

Still waiting, still thereabouts.

Dr. StrangeHate

City really need to get a top striker in, it is getting too close for comfort with Liverpool now.

RomfordRed75

We play "winable" 4 league games in Feb and Chelsea only play once. We could be level on points (or at least within a couple) by early March.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Guys, don't panic but i don't think that we will catch 4th :nervous:
It is Arsenal's to lose.
Not a chance we will. Arsenal have the points on the board, the games in hand and the easier run in. It’s a disgrace that this group of players will fail to get into the top 4.

Nero

If you need an advert for why we need to finish 8th instead of pissing about in the Europa League then it's Arsenal.

No European football and they'll qualify for the CL for the first time in years.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
If you need an advert for why we need to finish 8th instead of pissing about in the Europa League then it's Arsenal.

No European football and they'll qualify for the CL for the first time in years.
There are obvious benefits to no European football, but arsenal will finish 4th because of our failures more than anything. They’ve lost 7/25 already. Their points total at the end of the season won’t be anything impressive I wouldn’t have thought.

Volksie316

No pressure on us today.

I expect us to get beat and get beat comfortably.

Let’s just go out and actually attack them and not sit back all game, just waiting for them to score.

Nero

There are obvious benefits to no European football, but arsenal will finish 4th because of our failures more than anything. They’ve lost 7/25 already. Their points total at the end of the season won’t be anything impressive I wouldn’t have thought.
Isn't 4th place usually a modest points total? Finishing 4th is all about being less shite than the other challengers.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Arsenal big Favs but Spurs are still in it.

Utd need a real flip in form and fortune, can't see it. But it's a top 4 race, some weird shit will happen.

RomfordRed75

Not a chance we will. Arsenal have the points on the board, the games in hand and the easier run in. It’s a disgrace that this group of players will fail to get into the top 4.
Arsenal don't have an easier run in they have to go to Southampton, Palace, Newcastle and West Ham, Villa as well as games against Chelsea, spurs, Liverpool and United.
I think it will be very close though.

Infra-red

Guys, don't panic but i don't think that we will catch 4th :nervous:
It is Arsenal's to lose.
Arsenal are definitely the favourites, but Spurs no longer have any distractions - a week on the training ground with Conte in between each game could prove to make the difference.

United will not finish higher than 6th now, sadly. A truly dreadful season.

hobbers

Arsenal a point ahead with probably 3 games in hand after we lose today.

It's not a race anymore, it's over.

Woodward and Ole, take a bow. Also Bruno and Ronaldo whose inability to finish glaring chances has cost us at least 8 points since Ralf took over.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Arsenal are better than us so deserve this. Easy.

JebelSherif

Supports
Huddersfield Town
This is getting serious now, top-4 not looking good because of the games in hand Arsenal have plus the fact they are on a winning streak (and Utd. are in a slump).

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Arsenal will probably get it. Our best hope is that we get favorable CL draws and fluke a couple results, a la Chelsea.

Lee565

Arsenal are looking way past us and more focused on finishing above Chelsea at this point, we have now dropped down to a 5th spot scrap with spurs.