To those against Mourinho...

Siorac

It was not moronic, because that's what actually happened.
Our team is pretty good at parking the bus. This was demonstrated last season, because we did it quite effectively against many teams.
This season we played Spurs with an attacking intent and got beat 3-0.

From the last 2 years, it appears that against top 6 rivals, parking the bus is the option which Jose has chosen and in fairness, I believe he is a better manager and judge of player ability than most posters on here.

Personally, I'd go for the result as we need to win the title at any cost and Woodward doesn't seem bothered.
You conveniently ignore the games which don't fit your view though. We parked the bus against City at OT and paid the price; we parked the bus away at City and got obliterated. We turned it around when we decided to have a go. Similarly, we were defensive at home against Chelsea, fell behind deservedly and turned it around when we started playing football on the front foot. We started positively, pressing high at Arsenal, scored twice - then sat back and got played off the park with De Gea making save after save.

So it's really, really not that simple that "we attacked Spurs and got beat therefore we should never attack".

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Will be interesting to see how we approach the game tomorrow. The last two games have been encouraging.
As I said, I'm willing to give him time, if he changes our game to a more aggressive pressing style. The players will need time to fully adapt but under those conditions, it's something I can easily stomach. My gripe with Mourinho has never been about results. Imo, a more aggressive style will bring the best out of more players in the squad, which will improve performances. And with the quality we have, results will come.
Hope we don't fall back to the habit of letting letter teams pass it around and getting comfortable by being reactionary.

JohnnyKills

Will be interesting to see how we approach the game tomorrow. The last two games have been encouraging.
As I said, I'm willing to give him time, if he changes our game to a more aggressive pressing style. The players will need time to fully adapt but under those conditions, it's something I can easily stomach. My gripe with Mourinho has never been about results. Imo, a more aggressive style will bring the best out of more players in the squad, which will improve performances. And with the quality we have, results will come.
Hope we don't fall back to the habit of letting letter teams pass it around and getting comfortable by being reactionary.
I think all his critics will give him time if the football improves. None of us hates him personally.