Tom Davies

Successful

Owes the Caf £25 (With interests)
What an interesting player Everton have got here. Went through some of his stuff and saw he's even been called up to the England first squad to train!

Had his debut during the end of last season when Martinez played him a bit before he got sacked. Interim manager Unsworth thought higher of him. This is also interesting:Davies was handed his first start for Everton by interim manager David Unsworth in a 3–0 win over Norwich.[5] His performance over the course of the 90 minutes earned him the man of the match award.

That's not BAD!

He came on yesterday against Hull and looked very good. Speedy as hell, some Ronaldinho-like moves with his dribbling and pretty comfortable playing the ball from his central position. No problem moving out on the right wing with his acceleration to go past defenders. Quite aggressive in defense. Made things happen all over the pitch. His hair also seems to be getting better.

This guy has got all the tools needed to become a really good PL player.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Davies? Anyway I'll boy be getting excited by any Everton midfield prospect after Rodwell and Barkley!

aikay

Looked very good yesterday. First time I've seen him play and the first thing you notice is that he's got great technique.

Definitely one to watch out for.

Deleted member 101472

Change the thread title to his proper name please

Smudge

Someone has changed his nickname on Wiki to 'Pep Killer'

:lol:

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Exciting talent tbh. Very raw but you can tell he has the necessary footballing IQ. Really looking forward to watching him more often.

Celestiale

Fix the name. Can't be that hard, after all his name is not Հենրիխ Մխիթարյան

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Not saying he is this good but his style is Nedved-esque.. bundles of energy and technique. Or the next Jimmy Bullard. We need to be wary of overrating him.. lets not forget Grealish or Barkley himself.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Made a name for himself now. Great performance.

khoazany

Never rated him when I saw him play for the England youth teams but look to be a very matured player.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Noticed him a few weeks ago and just seemed to have something special about him. Then today, wow. Will be watching his development with interest.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Had a great game today, did a lot of things very well.

Acole9

Outstanding
I just couldn't believe the audacity of Lukaku trying to nick the poor guys goal off him when he had already scored one anyway!

Irrational.

As Henry said, not many players would even have the audacity to chip the goalie after that kind of lung bursting run, especially in the final quarter of the game. An he's only 17, too.

Has a bright future.

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
He was excellent again yesterday and topped it off with a good assist for the winner. Mason Holgate has also been really good in most of his games played this season.

Last edited:

khoazany

He was excellent again yesterday and topped it off with a good assist for the winner. Mason Holgate has also been really good in most of his games played this season.
About to correct you on Holgate's name, but you're too quick.

I think the best of Everton's youngsters are still to come with the likes of Anthony Evans/Lewin/Connolly etc.

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
Lost in the Lukaku show was another really good cameo from him. His energy and drive turned the game when we was on the back foot when he came on. What has surprised me is how good some of his attacking play has been, I didn't think he had that side to him. He carries the ball so well and his his decision making in the final third is very encouraging.

Could he be fast tracked into the England squad with how embarrassingly poor the current England centre midfielders are ?

SteveTheRed

Lost in the Lukaku show was another really good cameo from him. His energy and drive turned the game when we was on the back foot when he came on. What has surprised me is how good some of his attacking play has been, I didn't think he had that side to him. He carries the ball so well and his his decision making in the final third is very encouraging.

Could he be fast tracked into the England squad with how embarrassingly poor the current England centre midfielders are ?
What are his chances of starting at Everton now Gueye is back ?

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
What are his chances of starting at Everton now Gueye is back ?
I'd like to see him start with Gueye and Schneiderlain. Koeman has managed him very well so far and I think he will swap in and out with Barry depending on the opposition.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
I know he’s only 18, but I was expecting to see him in the U21s, given how much and how well he’s played recently. Called up to the U19 squad anyway.