Nationality: England

Height: 188cm
Foot: Right
Squad Number: TBD
Player Agent: 10Ten Football
Contract expires: Jun 30, 2023
Contract option: Club option 1 year

Siezard

Congratulations to Heaton for earning a huge paycheck as 3rd choice for at least 3 years.

siw2007

Tom Heaton has forged himself a good career in premier league football over the past 5 years, I’m happy to see the lad back at the club though I’m still not sure whether he will be no.2 or no.3. If he can manage his fitness then he can be a really good no.2 for us, depending on what happens with De Gea or Henderson.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
If he makes an appearance next season, will he be the oldest ever debutant from the academy?

tenpoless

His first day at the dresssing room : "Hi Lee Grant have you been enjoying your time here?"

Lee Grant in Hawaii shirt : "Oh I love this place. Very nice, very nice. Saw lots of beaches and stuff when I wasn't busy goal keeping"

Nicolarra90

The heat is on! The heat is on!
The heat is on! Is on the field!

Just came to my mind hahahaha
He probably won't play at all unless DDG or He do leaves but still :lol:

NYAS

Was expecting to see a lot of discussion about his performance today, especially that save, but the last post in here was made 2 weeks ago. Are people talking about him somewhere else?

Alfie092

Decent performance yesterday but he will still be 3rd choice GK.

Good debut.

I don't get why we signed him though. Does Ole think the goalkeeper competition has to extend to the 3rd choice spot as well?

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Good debut.

I don't get why we signed him though. Does Ole think the goalkeeper competition has to extend to the 3rd choice spot as well?
Covid is still about and the chances of having a player suddenly unavailable are greater than in previous years.

Chelsea had at least 5 goalkeepers with squad numbers last season.

Covid is still about and the chances of having a player suddenly unavailable are greater than in previous years.

Chelsea had at least 5 goalkeepers with squad numbers last season.
True, i didnt think of that.

Not sure Chelsea is any kind of barometer though. Half the players in world football are registered with you guys one way or another.

Glorio

New kit looked horrible and uncomfortable on him - he kept trying to pull the sleeves in place. One could say it looked too big for him in more ways than one - even if he had a decent performance

Sparky Rhiwabon

Gives us a bit of insurance on the “Always had an academy product in our squad” record as he can sit as a back up keeper

Ace of Spades

The only one who plays with the confidence and authority like an experienced player so far.

Red_toad

Very good performance. Looks a solid signing. Calm, assured and brave. No idea why we have so many keepers, but he’s a very good no 2 or possibly a regular starter.

TrustInOle

Looking solid for us and been pleasantly surprised how quick he is off his line when needed. Will push Grant down a level and would be a solid number 2 if a decision gets made regarding the GK spot.

RedDevilRoshi

After 20 years of first joining United, he finally made his debut. Congrats old man!
I didn’t know that until the commentator mentioned it. Thought he would have played the odd occasional league cup fixture when he was a youngster here.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
Really happy for him to get a chance.

I remember when he was in the academy/reserves. I was telling a friend about his history with the club and mentioned he's old but realized he's only a few months older than both of us.

Jackal981

Hope he can teach De Gea and Henderson how to do that monstrous throw. Throwback to old school GK technique.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Weird seeing crosses floated into the box and having them plucked out of the sky like a golden eagle. Nice job Tom!

Status
Not open for further replies.