Toolbar on iPhone greyed out

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Hi.

Sometimes when i post on here, usually when quoting, inserting something or replying to somebody as it’s fine right now typing this, but all of the tool options are unselectable and highlighted light grey? Am i doing something wrong? This is on my iPhone like i mentioned in the title.

Thanks

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Hi.

Sometimes when i post on here, usually when quoting, inserting something or replying to somebody as it’s fine right now typing this, but all of the tool options are unselectable and highlighted light grey? Am i doing something wrong? This is on my iPhone like i mentioned in the title.

Thanks
Click the little cog icon on the right to enable them.

iammemphis

Hi.

Thanks
Replying to this is fine :confused:.
Click the little cog icon on the right to enable them.
Cheers mate, will try next time i notice it.

iammemphis

I hadn’t realised i had done that, switching to BB code. Must have by accident! Cheers again.

Deery

Dreary
See when we’re on topic of the forum, what’s the easiest way to upload a photo now imgur has gone to app?