Top 3 retro shirts

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
This isn't the best-looking shirt we've had by any stretch, but it's my jam:

Yeah I dig this one too as it was the first proper kit my dad got me as a kid. Until then it was always market stall knock offs that mum got.

I always thought this one was lush too. Love it’s stylish simplicity. Not sure if it’s retro yet though.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Yeah I dig this one too as it was the first proper kit my dad got me as a kid. Until then it was always market stall knock offs that mum got.

I always thought this one was lush too. Love it’s stylish simplicity. Not sure if it’s retro yet though.
'Oh what the fecking hell's this mam?!' :lol:

That shirt's nice, and if all three players modelling it have retired that makes it retro in my book.

choccy77

As per the title really. What would you say are your top 3 retro club/international shirts?

Everything seemed a bit better in the 90s and shirt designs were far more fun. That said you don't just have to think 90s I just want to know your favourites!

PS I want to see the bastards so I can judge you and :drool: over the best ones. Thank you.
England 1986 World Cup shirt, I had Robson's 7

United's Green & Gold

United's 1977 Admiral white away shirt with the 3 stripes

Gopher Brown

Always looked like the dentists’ uniform in some pretentious Harley Street clinic