Top 4 Race 19/20 | duffer: "We [Chelsea] are getting 3rd. Despite what the lunatics in here think, Man United are not all that."

Djemba-Djemba

After we lost to Burnley on the 22nd January we were 14 points behind Leicester and their GD was 21 better.

It's been an absolutely remarkable collapse by them.

Aouer-United

We could never haves asked for a better weekend! Bournemouth & Sheffield Utd have done us a huge favour. No excuses now, we have to win tomorrow night!
To be fair, we have done them a favour, they thanked us for not making scoreline looking embarrassing, we keep it at 3 goals margin only as long as they can do us favour for other top 4 rivals.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
If we get 3rd this season it's an almighty feck you from the club and Ole to pretty much everyone and I cant fecking wait.

Cal?

CR7 fan

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Top 4 will still be extremely difficult, it's in the hands of Man Utd now of course but I still can see United dropping at least 3 points yet (hoping it's not the case) but you can't write off any team in the league.

Hopefully Liverpool beat Chelsea, and Tottenham take points from Leicester.

It's looking promising, hoping for silverware on-top of that.

Guy Incognito

Look if Spurs or Arsenal were 14 points clear like Leicester were, we'd be calling them bottlers.

Leicester have collapsed.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
City lose their appeal and Wolves, Sheff Utd and Spurs all still have a shot to get Leicester. Leicester have Sheff Utd, Spurs and Man Utd to finish...

Pav1878

We need focus. Let's get the job done and get top 3.

I have a feeling that the city ruling will mean it doesn't matter anyway!

RedDevilRoshi

3rd place is our if we want it because it doesn’t look like either Chelsea or Leicester want it!

RkkMan

Top 4 will still be extremely difficult, it's in the hands of Man Utd now of course but I still can see United dropping at least 3 points yet (hoping it's not the case) but you can't write off any team in the league.

I`ll genuinely be shocked if we lose any PL game
Southampton will be tough but we are at home and the lads after this weekend`s results will be turned up 100%
Crystal Palace are really really poor with nothing to play for even if we rotate/not win a draw is the worst we can get
West Ham will be at home and they will have nothing to play for as they`ll be safe I`ll be shocked if we even draw
Leicester have been appalling since January and will be without 2/3 key players like Palace worst result I see is a draw

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Holy fecking shit. The old gods and the new are smiling upon us. Earlier this season when other teams fecked up we didn’t make use of that opportunity. Tomorrow is our biggest opportunity yet. Let’s not implode like the other teams around us. Please go 3rd even if it’s only for 24 hours.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget

Extremely difficult? Are you living in December or something :lol:

Dash247

Great results for us. Thanks Sheffield & Bournemouth :) From here on, we have a clear path to finish 3rd unless if we screw it up big time. I see our players being very positive and I see us finishing 3rd comfortably. Let's go boys.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

EC689908

Leicester have only got 21 points in the last 19 games. Surely no top 4 team has ever had a run like that over that many games and still finished in top 4. Still could of course but its absolutely remarkable the extremity of their results.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)

laughtersassassin

With the weekend results it's likely we can afford to drop points in 1 of our final 4 games.

But we have to make sure we win tomorrow to really pile the pressure on.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
It would be absolutely amazing if Sheff Utd got into the CL, but even Wolves would be fun.

Imagine if both Chelsea and Leicester drop out :lol:

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Our run in incl tomorrow is no gimme either. West Ham will still be chasing points. CP can be tough.
The Saints tomorrow though is job #1.

CM

That was hilarious. Dom Solanke dunking on Leicester :drool: