Top 4 race / race abandoned (or maybe not) / Leicester & Chelsea in the process of bottling it

Lee565

What if liverpool pip Chelsea to fourth but Chelsea win the European cup?

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Congrats Leicester. Now Chelsea, do the business on Tuesday and win yourself a CL.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Wonder if Chelsea fans would have preferred a win in the league rather than today anyways

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Wonder if Chelsea fans would have preferred a win in the league rather than today anyways
Well I have been reading here from Chelsea fans how they just can’t get excited by getting top 4 and an FA Cup final is more important. Some might change their mind now though.

Fox_Chrys

Supports
LCFC
I think Chelsea will be more focused on the league game between us, however I would take beating them in the FA cup final over the league game if given the choice, hopefully we can do both, but I think we might be in hangover mode, granted the win may also boost our confidence as well though.

prateik

Just realized if Liverpool win their games, they are almost certainly through..

Leicester have to be favorites to feck it up at this point

Mike Smalling

It's pretty much Liverpool's to lose at this point. I would be really surprised if they don't get top 4 - I just hope it's at the expense of Chelsea.

I guess the best result on Tuesday would be a draw? Then Leicester can secure 3rd with a victory over Spurs, and Chelsea would just need Liverpool to draw one of their games to be able to secure 4th.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
3rd. Leicester City (GP 36, Pts 66, GD +21) - max points 72
18th May: Chelsea (a)
23rd May: Tottenham Hotspur (h)

4th. Chelsea (GP 36, Pts 64, GD +22) - max points 70
18th May: Leicester City (h)
23rd May: Aston Villa (a)

5th. Liverpool (GP 36, Pts 63, GD +21) - max points 69
19th May: Burnley (a)
23rd May: Crystal Palace (h)

6th. Tottenham Hotspur (GP 36, Pts 59, GD +22) - max points 65
19th May: Aston Villa (h)
23rd May: Leicester City (a)

7th. West Ham United (GP 36, Pts 59, GD +10) - max points 65
19th May: West Bromwich Albion (a)
23rd May: Southampton (h)

8th. Everton (GP 35, Pts 56, GD +4) - max points 65
16th May: Sheffield United (h)
19th May: Wolverhampton Wanderers (h)
23rd May: Manchester City (a)

Jammy, jammy Liverpool. I can't see either Burnley or Palace putting up a better fight than West Brom did.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
I see LiVARpool are back. How was that WBA disallowed?

PoTMS

Feck United for letting these cnuts back in. We had one job. Rested every fecker for them and we still got owned on our own patch.

AshRK

Very harsh on one of Leicester or chelsea
How is it harsh, they just bottled it if they do not finish in top 4. Leicester's stupid loss to Newcastle and Chelsea's loss to Arsenal was unacceptable. If Liverpool finish in top 4 then fair fecking play to them.

Irwin99

Liverpool favourites but if they could only squeeze a win against WBA then they could drop points against the two other teams.

Leicester losing Johnny Evans could be tricky. Facing Kane on the last day of the season :nervous:

Judas

Open to offers
People were so giddy about Leicester dropping points in the last few weeks and it baffled me, all worried about us getting 2nd which we'll do anyway, while Liverpool sneak in through the backdoor.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Feck United for letting these cnuts back in. We had one job. Rested every fecker for them and we still got owned on our own patch.
Yup, were the fecking clowns responsible for this who couldn't even draw at home despite being the bestest 2nd placed team ever

cyberman

Literally let Leicester take 3 pts from us. No need to take this so personally!

dinostar77

Yep, unfortunately the protest that got the original game abandoned might just have given liverpool CL qualification this season. Bloody hell.

rotherham_red

Not really, they're as much as to blame as we are. We should have beat them, and those two have dropped so many daft points.
Disagree, they are much more at fault. They should have been out of sight.

Where we fecked up, it was because of the dickheads at the PL scheduling 3 games in 5 days. Under a normal schedule we'd get at the very least 4 points from the two games we lost.

Leicester fecking up against Newcastle and Southampton when they were all but there. Chelsea being idiots with the draws v Brighton and Leeds, and somehow conspiring to lose to Arsenal. THOSE results are egregious. Us not getting points from 2 hastily arranged fixtures aren't the reason why the Scousers were let back in.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I will not lie, Burnley worry me. I would rather face a rested Utd first XI again if truth be told.
They were rested from the extra game ludicrously crammed in,
They weren't actually rested in real terms, as we played a day after you had last played anyway.

PoTMS

Yup, were the fecking clowns responsible for this who couldn't even draw at home despite being the bestest 2nd placed team ever
And yet we're only 7 points ahead of a Liverpool side who were in relegation form for a third of the season. The bumbling idiots couldn't show up against our biggest rivals, if not just for personal pride.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
And yet we're only 7 points ahead of a Liverpool side who were in relegation form for a third of the season. The bumbling idiots couldn't show up against our biggest rivals, if not just for personal pride.
We had our chance and blew it. Well done lads for understanding the rivalry

Shark

@NotShark
It's really not good enough from United.