Television Top Gear

42 euros

Aka Giggs 11 times
Bet that sad twat texted his two mates for hours after that. That is once his blind missus finally found his phone.

Cina

Wonder what they're at. Building their own caravans or some shit?

MJLD

I love Top Gear but those voices are fecking annoying!

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
When that episode is show you just know they're going to point out their car to everyone they know whether they watch top gear or not.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
How any hours of driving do you think they've got on tape? I highly doubt that exact moment will be shown.
If it is, then they'll do what I said. If it isn't they'll watch that section over and over again in attempt to find their car.

Karel_Poborsky

Topgear is annoying. It's just so fake, and everything is so planned (even though the pretend its all an accident)

the best example being when they had the caravan fire, yes, despite setting it on fire (on accident apparently) they managed to get 5 or 6 different camera angles and a perfect view of hamster supposedly throwing a pillow out the window onto the next door caravan by mistake.

All fake...saying that I still watch it. I just get mad at how it could be directed/ made so much better.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Topgear is annoying. It's just so fake, and everything is so planned (even though the pretend its all an accident)

the best example being when they had the caravan fire, yes, despite setting it on fire (on accident apparently) they managed to get 5 or 6 different camera angles and a perfect view of hamster supposedly throwing a pillow out the window onto the next door caravan by mistake.

All fake...saying that I still watch it. I just get mad at how it could be directed/ made so much better.
Of course it's fake it's an entertainment show. Remeber the Vietnam special were Clarkson was conviced he was going to die as he'd never been on a moped before. Guess where he was in one of hid DVDs 15 years previous riding on a moped.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty

I'm sure the show would be really interesting if they just gave them a handheld camera and told them to make it themselves.

B Cantona

Desperate

BBC admit Top Gear caravan blaze was a fake | Mail Online

I don't mind a certain degree of creativity, it helps keep the show entertaining. But they lost focus, and the last couple of series have gone overboard with it, and made it too blatantly obvious. As the presenters themselves have gone way over the top in being caricatures of themselves

Hopefully for the new series they'll reign it in a bit. Obviously the format is always going to go a bit stale when its been on for so long with the same people doing the same thing though

Spoony

The People's President
It's not a car show anymore, which is the biggest shame. What I mean is they should concentrate on cars rather than stupidly contrived segments. And I hate Hammond. feck off you Clarkson wannabe cnut.

Cina

It's not a car show anymore, which is the biggest shame. What I mean is they should concentrate on cars rather than stupidly contrived segments. And I hate Hammond. feck off you Clarkson wannabe cnut.
Yeah, their discussions seem so contrived now. It is a shame, Top Gear has always had daft and funny segments whilst still reviewing cars, but now they seem to be scripting the entire thing, and Hammonds 'acting' is atrocious.

I still think their specials are brilliant though, especially the Vietnam one last year.

Spoony

The People's President
Yeah, their discussions seem so contrived now. It is a shame, Top Gear has always had daft and funny segments whilst still reviewing cars, but now they seem to be scripting the entire thing, and Hammonds 'acting' is atrocious.

I still think their specials are brilliant though, especially the Vietnam one last year.
Yes. The backdrops and cinematography's usually visually stunning. It's as if they enhance an already specular setting with filters.

olesmyhero

Emmy Moses
Yes. The backdrops and cinematography's usually visually stunning. It's as if they enhance an already specular setting with filters.
Their combo of shooting style and post production color grading/correcting is amazing. I saw some photos of the before and after they color grade the video, and it's incredible what they do with the image.

Spoony

The People's President
Their combo of shooting style and post production color grading/correcting is amazing. I saw some photos of the before and after they color grade the video, and it's incredible what they do with the image.
They can make fields of straw look sexy.