Tosin Kehinde

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
I expec
Doubtfully. McTominay is more established, yet we're not really sure whether he would start, given Pogba will play to get match rhythm after the 3 match ban. Pogba is adventous and it's may be too soon for McTominay to hold the midfield on his own. Matic clearly needs a rest. Carrick may play if he is fit, but then McTominay would have played. Even Tuanzebe may start as defensive midfielder if we're prioritize the more mature players to get minutes. This kid, I meant player is way down the list of priority.
I expect Pogba to start with a kid or two. The only question is which kid.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
How is his name pronounced? Is it like when I go to the sea and it's cold I only put my toes in, or is it like the shower is my favourite place to toss in?

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Or is it even like I have stuck too many mints up my arse and committed a Mento sin?

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Genuinely have never heard of this guy before. Don't watch as many youth games as I used to anymore which is a shame.

Still, always excited when a new name comes along and flirts with the first team.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Genuinely have never heard of this guy before. Don't watch as many youth games as I used to anymore which is a shame.

Still, always excited when a new name comes along and flirts with the first team.
Weird fetish, but each to his own!

I joke, I joke

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
How is his name pronounced? Is it like when I go to the sea and it's cold I only put my toes in, or is it like the shower is my favourite place to toss in?
Keh-yin-deh is the correct pronunciation.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Ah ok so his first name is ignored like a Brazilian, cool.
Or pronounced ‘Toh-si’. The ‘n’ is a bit short of being silent, but has a very subtle note that doesn’t sound like an N at all. ‘Toh-si’ is as close as you can get spelling it in English.

jb8521

Not sure why such a big deal is being made of him training with the first team considering members of the u18s and u23s train with the seniors almost every week. The only reason there isn't more known about it is because the club don't usually publish the photos or footage with them in it.