Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Forevergiggs1

Supports
    United
    Are you guys actually gonna watch? I dont know if i can stomach it. I felt physically sick watching the pool game.
    I'll watch it but more to see the reaction of the players than anything else. Be interesting to see who his fall guys are and the system he plays.

Wilt

Spurs are toothless at the moment (and even with Ole in charge) I think we will beat them.

Oranges038

How the hell can you start the same XI that got pumped 5 nil at home a week earlier. If he names the same starting XI he should be handed his P45 before the game even kicks off.
    That's what is wrong with these gowls.
    They know even if they are playing shit, no matter how shit they. They will probably still start the next game. They have no fear of losing their place. They don't have any standards or anyone setting standards.

Club captain has been shit for most of the season, the last 3 games he's been appalling at fault or partially at fault for most of the goals conceded. Yet, he will be one of the first names on the team sheet come Saturday.

There seems to be a real lack of desire to do better, to be better. There is zero intensity in games, so you'd have to wonder how hard they really work in training. If you are in training and you know, no matter what you are going to play, or on the flip side no matter what you do you are not going to get a chance to oust the guys that are playing shit. Then there is no desire on either side to push hard and put in the extra effort required.

tomaldinho1

It’s almost setup perfectly for Ole to complete his transformation into Mou. He starts VdB, Bailly, Sancho and we lose, then he says to the media the Jose quote about ‘why I always start Lukaku’

Winrar

Spurs may not be in good form themselves, but we've managed to make Villa and Everton look better.

3-2 to them with Son putting us to the sword this time. Maybe we'll snatch a draw if we're lucky.

Giggsy13

CLEAN SHEET…for the first 25 minutes. Then we’ll let in 4 and lose 4-2 giving it a proper go.

RooneyLegend

All I'm asking from him is to try something new. He can't go out like this. Clearly these line ups aren't working so try something else. Clearly the tactics arent working, try something else. Problem is he seems to believe he's got something built and he doesn't. He better start throwing shit at the ceiling and hope something sticks.

Giggsy13

All I'm asking from him is to try something new. He can't go out like this. Clearly these line ups aren't working so try something else. Clearly the tactics arent working, try something else. Problem is he seems to believe he's got something built and he doesn't. He better start throwing shit at the ceiling and hope something sticks.
    Ole isn’t capable of trying anything new. He’ll stick with his favourites and further alienate players like VDB, Sancho, Lingard, Bailly and Matic.

roseguy64

Looks like Ole will be manager still. Really pissed on my chips that has.

We'll probably win this and then have to put up with 50 manutd.com instagram and twitter posts about how great we are again before getting twatted by City next week.

It will be the first game I'm intentionally not going to watch.
    Good for you

RooneyLegend

Ole isn’t capable of trying anything new. He’ll stick with his favourites and further alienate players like VDB, Sancho, Lingard, Bailly and Matic.
    You sometimes wonder if our other players are fit. Surely continuing with these guys every game is sending the wrong message to the squad.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
    Can't wait for this - a chance to turn the tide and for the team and staff to start proving all the pessimistic, naysaying, hyperbolic wankers in the media wrong :devil:.

Ole's at the wheel - hopefully he can turn it here !

roseguy64

He's tried different things at various points in his tenure so this is not true. He's just suddenly decided not to change anything now.

downunder red

How can anyone say they're not watching this game? Can not wait to see how it pans out. How the players react, what team Ole picks, away fans for or against him etc etc. This game could have more twists and turns than a Dan Brown novel. It isn't a great time for the club but I'm going to be glued to my TV set hoping we thrash Spurs.
    I am going for a 3 nil win. Ronaldo hatrick and yes I am a dreamer.

OhGee

Won’t happen - he is a stubborn ass fool who will continue to play his favorites. Expect to see the same starting lineup as per the last 2 games. Ndombele and Hjoberg will have a field day against McFred and Son and Kane will massacre our CBs. Feck even Dele Alli will have a stellar performance if he plays.

reelworld

0-0 with the ugliest football you'll ever see. It's gonna be worse than Van Gaal. Neither team wants to lose as both under intense pressure to keep their jobs

FatTails

0-0 with the ugliest football you'll ever see. It's gonna be worse than Van Gaal. Neither team wants to lose as both under intense pressure to keep their jobs
    Both managers would probably happily take that.

smi11ie

Not a philogynist
    Supports
    Rangers
    I have a feeling Utd are going to lose this game, I hope I am wrong.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
    "Something has to give"

Same lineup next game.

Jimmyheals

Ole stays, so McFred stays, so down 1-0 in the first 15 mins. Then somehow get a last minute draw and continue with this crap show for 2 more months. Oh and DVB is not even permitted to warm up for more than 2 mins but is still on the bench…for the next two months.

Micky Targaryen

You just know that we're gonna win this, aren't we?

Followed up by a public vote of confidence by the board, and all is merry again.

Real Name

If he has any sense at the moment Ole will drop the underperformers and try something new. He hasnt got anything to lose at this point, might as well try it. Hell he can give VDB his 1st PL start after 2 years and see how it goes.

What we'll probably see:

DDG-Shaw, Maguire, Lindelof, AWB-Fred, McTominay-Rashford, Bruno, Greenwod, Ronaldo.

Castia

3-1 to a poor Spurs side.

Players are gone, managers head must be gone why he’s still in charge for this I do not know.

Intriguing to see what 11 he picks.

Deery

Dreary
    Date says Sunday Lucky McLuckerson, match is being played on Saturday..

Polar

Can’t continue to play 4-2-3-1

Need to try something new. We have nothing to loose.

I think we should try something like this (midfield/attack):

———————McT
    ——— Bruno ———Lingard
    Sancho—————————Ronaldo/Rash
    ————Ronaldo/Cavani

Godfather

———————McT
    ——— Bruno ———Lingard
    ————Ronaldo/Cavani
    This would at least secure us a new manager. McT as the sole midfielder, holy shit.

smi11ie

Not a philogynist
    Supports
    Rangers
    If he has any sense at the moment Ole will drop the underperformers and try something new. He hasnt got anything to lose at this point, might as well try it. Hell he can give VDB his 1st PL start after 2 years and see how it goes.

What we'll probably see:

DDG-Shaw, Maguire, Lindelof, AWB-Fred, McTominay-Rashford, Bruno, Greenwod, Ronaldo.
    That is just not going to happen. Ole will go down with his favourites.

Ole has said he is tougher than people think he is. He will try to prove his point until the end. I would do the same.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
    Stevenage

———————McT
    ——— Bruno ———Lingard
    ————Ronaldo/Cavani
    That's the opposite of what we need, too many attacking & creative players, we need solidarity and stability, I'd go with 3 at the back like the below (Assuming Varane is back)

_____Maguire_Varane_Lindelof
    Dalot__________Matic___________Telles
    _________Mctom______Bruno
    ___________Ronaldo___Rashford

AaronRedDevil

Tottenham needs to score first in order for united to start playing. So hopefully il be 1-0 after 30 mins.

Cmz'

------------------- Henderson
    ----------- Lindelof -- Varane -- Bailly
    AWB --------------------------------------------- Shaw
    --------------------- VDB ------ Fred
    ------------- Sancho -- Cavani -- Rashford

is the team i'd like to see, Maguire, Ronaldo, Bruno and McTominay all deserve dropping. Shaw does too but I've absolutely no faith in Alex Telles so he keeps his place. Ole will go for something predictable though and drop none of the big guns so I think we'll lose this one 3-0 (Kane x2, Lucas)

Longshanks

Ole has a full week on the training pitch to get them ready for this. Sureley time to prepare and coach a different formation i would like to think the 4-2-3-1 or 4-2-4 is done for now.

He's got nothing to lose and i don't think anyone wants to see us return to a back 5 and only counter attacking. Surely the much vaunted 4-3-3 is going to make an appearance, with one of matic or mctom as the sole pivot. A back 4 thats brave enough to push forward and squeeze the space infront and a goalkeeper that is willing to sweep the space behind. And forwards that are willing to press high.

What that means in team selection probably something like this

Henderson

A.W.B Bailly Varane(if fit) Shaw

Matic or mctom
    Bruno V.D.B

Sancho Cavani Rashford

I hope its something like that anyway I really hope Ole doesn't die on his 4-2-4 hill.

smi11ie

Not a philogynist
    Supports
    Rangers
    Ole has a full week on the training pitch to get them ready for this. Sureley time to prepare and coach a different formation i would like to think the 4-2-3-1 or 4-2-4 is done for now.

He's got nothing to lose and i don't think anyone wants to see us return to a back 5 and only counter attacking. Surely the much vaunted 4-3-3 is going to make an appearance, with one of matic or mctom as the sole pivot. A back 4 thats brave enough to push forward and squeeze the space infront and a goalkeeper that is willing to sweep the space behind. And forwards that are willing to press high.

What that means in team selection probably something like this

Henderson

A.W.B Bailly Varane Shaw

Matic or mctom
    Bruno V.D.B

Bailly is no way playing. I am bored of fantasists thinking they can select a Utd squad. I will do it for you.

DDG
    AWB
    LIND
    MAG
    SHAW
    MCT
    FRED
    RASH
    BRUNO
    GREENY
    RON

Instructions: "Do a bit of everything guys."