Transfer Chat

christinaa

Gossip Girl
So Grealish stays at Villa, Spurs ready to sign Bale and hijack our Reguilon transfer and we're not moving at all with Sancho.

Great stuff from ED and Co !!

Mark Pawelek

So Grealish stays at Villa, Spurs ready to sign Bale and hijack our Reguilon transfer and we're not moving at all with Sancho.

Great stuff from ED and Co !!
ED and Co were right not to buy Grealish for daft money. I really hope Spurs sign Bale. If we won't accept a buyback clause for Reguilon we should get Telles instead for €25m (on the last season of his contract), or get that Ukrainian: Mykolenko. I think we were never going to buy Sancho without first shifting some of our deadwood for money.

Red_toad

ED and Co were right not to buy Grealish for daft money. I really hope Spurs sign Bale. If we won't accept a buyback clause for Reguilon we should get Telles instead for €25m (on the last season of his contract), or get that Ukrainian: Mykolenko. I think we were never going to buy Sancho without first shifting some of our deadwood for money.
I’d like United to hijack Valencia’s move For Pervis Estupinan, he’d be ideal for covering Shaw and Maybe taking over his spot.