Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
I'm gonna have a quick launch, other than that I'll track transfer deadline the whole day. Without missus noticing it.. Somehow..
There will quite a few quick launches at this rate. This is insane!

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
€65m fee for Falcao and €9m wages a year... I mean thats all well and good, but why exactly are we looking to sign Falcao who tore his ACL in January for such a high price, yet we won't sign Vidal, who we desperately need because of an apparent dodgy knee? I just don't get it at all

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Ballague on SSN!

Falcao NAILED ON to Manchester United. All done at 3am as first reported by his friend and posted by us lot who were stupid enough to stay up till 4/5am :lol:

BTW, I did wake thinking I had dreamt it all.

Jev

Has to be a permanent move, though? That would be idiotic enough but a loan ... I don't know what to say. Slightly concerned about our financial sustainability with these guys running things.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
OMG OMG OMG! Jennifer Lawrence and Radamel Falcao Garcia!! I am losing my shit! What a time to be alive!!

Barca84

Supports
Doesn't support Barca
Has to be a permanent move, though? That would be idiotic enough but a loan ... I don't know what to say. Slightly concerned about our financial sustainability with these guys running things.
No need. We are minted.

MkPaul

learnt from the best
Ballbag on SSN:

It seems he has signed a 4 year deal, 65mil euros. Clear in the last 48hrs he was leaving Monaco, he wanted Real Madrid.

City may allow Negrado to leave without bringing anybody in.

Re plane to Manchester: My understanding is he is nailed on to join United. Deal agreed @3am
British press saying a 12mil loan deal.... wtf?

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Press Association saying it's a loan deal, whilst Ballague says it's a permanent deal?

No it's a season long loan deal... whats the point in that?

NK86

€65m fee for Falcao and €9m wages a year... I mean thats all well and good, but why exactly are we looking to sign Falcao who tore his ACL in January for such a high price, yet we won't sign Vidal, who we desperately need because of an apparent dodgy knee? I just don't get it at all
Most of the reliable journos are saying it's a loan deal, not an outright buy.

MkPaul

learnt from the best
James Cooper at Carrington on SSN:

It will be a loan, not permanent. We know he is on his way to Manchester. He will have his medical and sign after he lands.

Status
Not open for further replies.