Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Wrong on both counts.:)
Yeah, completely forgot about Jackson Martinez existing :lol: He'd add some much needed depth up front, but I don't think he'd make a bigger impact than Giroud.

As for Schneiderlin - he'd be a very good signing for any top side. I still hold some hope of us getting him, but it doesn't seem like we're even interested, which is a shame.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
I don't know whether I love or hate it when foreigners just call us 'Manchester'. I love it because they assume we're the only team in Manchester, but hate it because English speaking fans call ourselves United.

Besides that, Schweini in a cock tease

Scorpy

Tottenham sign Kevin Wimmer from Cologne. He's a 22 years old Austrian defender and the fee is around £4million.

Scorpy

Sky: City interested in signing Sterling if we becomes avaible. Also Liverpool would prefer to sell him abroad.

Scorpy

Daily Mirror: Exclusive: Robin van Persie offered monster £18million deal by Qatari club Lekhwiya.
They're managed by Laudrup.

FujiVice

There was a headline regarding Van Persie today in one of the newspapers which said "Van Go". I'm tempted to write to the newspaper to compliment them on their wonderful use of puns.

Lennon7

Tottenham sign Kevin Wimmer from Cologne. He's a 22 years old Austrian defender and the fee is around £4million.
Why do Spurs keep singing these cheap, average young defenders?

Raoul

Admin
Staff

Daily Mirror: Exclusive: Robin van Persie offered monster £18million deal by Qatari club Lekhwiya.
They're managed by Laudrup.
Probably bollox but still can't see him staying here, especially under a 1 striker formation.

Lennon7

As opposed to expensive, good ones ? Maybe because they are Spurs and not Barca, Bayern, or PSG.
Well they clearly have spending power after splashing £30m on Lamela and £25m on Soldado. Paid a fair whack for eriksen too didn't they?

I'm saying Chichires, Fazio and now Wimmer in the past year or so were all sub £10m ish. All shit too (can't judge Wimmer yet but I wouldn't be surprised if he is).

I suppose it's better than spending £40m on Mangala though, mind.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Probably bollox but still can't see him staying here, especially under a 1 striker formation.
We would absolutely need to be buying a new striker though. And he be better be amazing.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Well they clearly have spending power after splashing £30m on Lamela and £25m on Soldado. Paid a fair whack for eriksen too didn't they?

I'm saying Chichires, Fazio and now Wimmer in the past year or so were all sub £10m ish. All shit too (can't judge Wimmer yet but I wouldn't be surprised if he is).

I suppose it's better than spending £40m on Mangala though, mind.
Eriksen was cheap. £12m I think.

Scorpy

I had a fear that Woodward had already signed him permanently after getting a bit shopping crazy.
There were some strong rumours and supposed Mendes quotes last summer that it was actually a permanent deal, with us paying the full price at the end of the season due to FFP or something along the lines. Thank God that's not the case.

Gopher Brown

There were some strong rumours and supposed Mendes quotes last summer that it was actually a permanent deal, with us paying the full price at the end of the season due to FFP or something along the lines. Thank God that's not the case.
Just you wait. It'll turn out we've signed him permanently, but we've sold him for £5m to an Italian team.

Lennon7

17 million. pretty cheap aswell considering Fernandinho went for 30
Ah, you can never compare any other club's business with that of City's. Absolute mugs. Rarely get a good deal :lol:

Scorpy

Just you wait. It'll turn out we've signed him permanently, but we've sold him for £5m to an Italian team.
Well we're selling a 21 year old striker for 1.5 million euros (after banging over 20 goals in the Croatian League and is likely to be sold in a couple of seasons for much more money if he continues this form). Nothing would surprise me anymore when it comes to selling a player. Putting such low buyout clause in his loan contract was the dumbest shit we've done this season.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Well we're selling a 21 year old striker for 1.5 million euros (after banging over 20 goals in the Croatian League and is likely to be sold in a couple of seasons for much more money if he continues this form). Nothing would surprise me anymore when it comes to selling a player. Putting such low buyout clause in his loan contract was the dumbest shit we've done this season.
He's got 29, I checked, for £1.5m that's ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.