Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stretch

Guilliem Balague works for Bleacher Report? I thought he worked for Sky? Bit of a difference :lol:

I hate Bleacher Report. Amateurs.
He works for many media outlets. I think he just uses Bleacher Report as a site to post 'blog type' articles like this one.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Read the article perhaps?

Fundamental to that, you have to be trusted by the people you are mixing with. To that end, I use Twitter because when I publish there, all the people I work for—Sky Sports,Diario AS, Onda Cero—are privileged to it at the same time. It’s also my way of communicating with people who follow me there.

He works for a lot of people. Not just them.
Nah. As I said I don't like Bleacher report.

RedBistro

If he had joined AC Milan, he would have been another player they payed £0 for. :lol:

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Fair enough.

I Thought it was common knowledge he was a Sky guy in the UK, but not to worry.
Well yeah that's why I was confused as to why he's writing for BR, but as @Stretch said he's likely just using it to blog.

stevoc

Would this bag of cash change your mind?
If i was a footballer and had to make a choice between two big clubs neither of which i have any particular connection to, then yeah it probably would.

Would be the same with most players i imagine.

RedBistro

Well yeah that's why I was confused as to why he's writing for BR, but as @Stretch said he's likely just using it to blog.
Yeah I think he gets to post things about himself on there that he might not be able elsewhere, and Bleacher Report get to say they've had him write for them.

Or something along them lines anyway.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
In the article he said this:

Fundamental to that, you have to be trusted by the people you are mixing with. To that end, I use Twitter because when I publish there, all the people I work for—Sky Sports, Diario AS, Onda Cero—are privileged to it at the same time. It’s also my way of communicating with people who follow me there.

I don’t read mentions in Twitter often enough, but I feel it is not a forum for discussion any more, so I thought I would share a peek of how it all works via Bleacher Report.

nemanja15

For those wondering about Januzaj and Kagawa for the game tonight, if you watch the video of us arriving for this evening, they're both there. I'm fairly sure both will start, too.

Will Singh

Why can't we use Varela as we need backup for Rafeal? I haven't watched him at all but wasn't this lad tipped to be the next Roberto Carlos or Cafu??

RedBistro

He'll do the presser with Van Gaal like Rojo did then, thought so.

jeston

It will be like Rojo, the unveiling was after the official statement.

Is the next presser Thursday? Could be the same thing as Rojo.
Rojo was only announced early because Sporting announced it. We never announce 'pending medical and personal terms' (Well.. Not since Ramsey)

RedBistro

Having Herrera back from injury will be like another new signing.

MDFC Manager

It will be like Rojo, the unveiling was after the official statement.

Is the next presser Thursday? Could be the same thing as Rojo.
Ah gotcha. Got confused between announcement and unveiling.

Still, like @rpitroda says, the it will be double unveiling of Di Maria and Vidal on Thursday :drool:

RedBistro

Rojo was only announced early because Sporting announced it. We never announce 'pending medical and personal terms' (Well.. Not since Ramsey)
Think you misunderstood what I said?

The official announcement will be today, the "unveiling" will be at the next press conference (Thursday?).

Nah, our pressers are always on Friday.
Maybe not then! :lol:

Unless Van Gaal has moved it? No idea!

Anyway, he'll be "announced" today, and "unveiled" Thursday or Friday by the look of it. Much like the Rojo deal. (Wednesday - deal done, Friday - "unveiled" if I've got the days right).

Silverman

Once we wrap up Di Maria it will be exciting to see who we actually sign next. We have really only been linked to Blind and a lot of his camp seem to be denying it. Vidal would be unreal. I also think Vidal would be encouraged by the Di Maria signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.