Transfer Tweets - 2014/15 | Stay On Topic & No Blacklisted Tweets (see OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Why do we need a striker?

Surely a world class centre back and midfielder are priorities.

Jev

Falcao is one of, if not the best no9 in the world, that will cost 65mil euros, nothing unusual.
How much would 9mil euros per year be in wages?
Spending 52 million pounds on a 28-year-old striker who tore his ACL in January when we already have RvP, Rooney, Welbeck and Mata is beyond stupid.

PvsNP

There is your BIG news... Blind lol. We knew that a long time ago, i've no idea why United are holding off announcing it though, especially if it's now a done deal?
Maybe the club wants to present him along with one or two additions?

didsbury1982

Didn't realise Falcao could play in a back 3 or central midfield as well....I'm hoping he's a smokescreen as we are working on signing someone else in the background! Or we are being used to drum up business for other clubs. Signing a 29 year old striker coming back from a serious injury, in a position where we already have players we are trying to shoe horn in is madness.

YzWayne

Didn't realise Falcao could play in a back 3 or central midfield as well....I'm hoping he's a smokescreen as we are working on signing someone else in the background! Or we are being used to drum up business for other clubs. Signing a 29 year old striker coming back from a serious injury, in a position where we already have players we are trying to shoe horn in is madness.
How often does Smokescreen theory works?

MkPaul

learnt from the best
James Cooper at Carrington on SSN:

Reports in Spain saying deal agreed. There is a plane that lands at Manchester at 16:50 - We believe Falcao may be on that plane.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Sky reporting that a private jet is due to arrive at Manchester at 4:50pm. Jet could have Falcao on it and Sky are reporting that rumours in Spain are saying United have agreed a deal to sign Falcao.

Urghhh we need a midfielder and a centre back! I think perhaps the lack of goals have given LvG the impression we need a new striker.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
The good news from this potential signing is that we clearly have some other deals in place for other players and have alot of cash to spend.. I'm praying that United have players for other positions in place, sheer madness if we haven't.

SharkyMcShark

Horrified
Using location as a tagline: because I'm just not
11pm is 8am in Melbourne.

I remember going to sleep at 2 am praying that we get Herrera and Coentrao and dreaming about winning the league.

Then I woke up and found out that we fecked up.
Stuck in a Perth traffic jam at 7:15am on a fecking freezing Tuesday morning was not the best way to realise that all we were getting was that brush headed twat.

Krits

Umm. Wtf is happening. Even though I'm happy to see Utd flex its muscles. I don't know what LVG is planning. But I'm going to trust him. If this deal goes through at least there will be a buzz around OT again.

Status
Not open for further replies.