Transfer Tweets - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Muppet season is upon us soon! Copying the rules from the summer thread:

New notice: If people don't adhere to these simple rules, they'll be threadbanned.

DON'T:
  • Post anything from clear BS accounts.
  • Post anything from clickbait tabloid accounts.
  • Post anything from aggregator sites (Utdreport etc) who don't link to original source and tend to make stuff up for retweets/follows.
  • Use the thread to argue about the players United are linked with compared to those that a club like City are signing. If you want to moan, make a new thread.
  • Use the thread to moan about people who are moaning.
Tweets from actual journalists who work for well known media outlets are always best. (Examples - Di Marzio, Mitten, Ogden, Mathieson, Marcotti, Jackson, Ducker etc)

Last year's blacklist still applies and we will add or subtract new accounts to the below list as appropriate.

Twitter Blacklist (outside of the obvious ones like indykaila etc)

Daily Express
Daily Star
alaidi
BFairthorne
Diario Gol
DiegoMSport
Fergie1975
HenriqueAlvero
Hesham Bilal-Hafiz
Julien_mgrt
Kevin Palmer
LawTop20 (for transfers)
MardiAgent
mattdaviesmcr
Metro
Express Sport
SwoopTransfer
TimPearsonMedia
TommySmythESPN (does work for ESPN, but ignore anything he says transfer related)
TomMcDermott
TransferBible
TransferSources (if no attribution)
Utdreport/Utdlatest (they know feck all)
VRodriguezlaw
The Sun
Richard Marrow (fake account)
Hesham Bilal-Hafiz
Le10 Sport

No more than two tweets per post.

No joke/piss take tweets

If you post a non-English tweet please include a basic translation or summary in English.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Ah, my favourite thread returns.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Be happy to see a few of our poorer defenders leave. Having Darmian and Blind getting time over the outstanding younger defensive players at the club just seems wrong.
I think Blind is a very useful squad player and often puts in good performances.

Darmian is that notch below. I think he is not good enough for United and should probably move on/be moved on.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
It makes no sense as to why the tweets feature on this thread (and it’s equivalents) doesn’t run all year round tbh.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
I wish we would be able to, but Bayern already has their dirty mittens on him.

haram

We need reinforcements in midfield, that much is certain.

Womp

idiot
What kind of player is he? I like his name, therefore the only conclusion I can come to is... sign.
Think of Draxler if he was a midfielder. Big, decent pace, very technical for his size, good shot.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Please be true :drool::drool::drool:

Goretzka would be great but in the unlikely circumstance he doesn't go to Bayern he'll probably be heading to Arsenal or Liverpool.
Bayern are stacked in midfield, would make little sense to move there. Arsenal/Liverpool he could break into first XI easily but chances of winning silverware is higher here.

Hope we get him signed, very very well rounded midfielder.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Would be a huge upgrade on the (hopefully) departing Fellaini. Then leaves maybe one other to fill Carrick’s squad place.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Please be true :drool::drool::drool:

Bayern are stacked in midfield, would make little sense to move there. Arsenal/Liverpool he could break into first XI easily but chances of winning silverware is higher here.

Hope we get him signed, very very well rounded midfielder.
Vidal has had his drink/disciplinary problems though don't know whether they've been resolved now. You're right, they do seem to be sorted.

Definitely got a better chance of silverware here but feel the 'behind the scenes' recruitment Arsenal has had could work in their favour and the Kllopp factor for Liverpool.

I just don't see the Goretzka links to us as genuine but it would make so, so, so much sense. Getting both Goretzka and Ozil on a free would be an upgrade on Fellaini and Mata/Mkhitaryan. Even if we don't sign Ozil, having Goretzka and Pogba would give us so many goals from midfield and we could concentrate on a signing for the right wing.

Would be a huge upgrade on the (hopefully) departing Fellaini. Then leaves maybe one other to fill Carrick’s squad place.
I think Jose plans on using McTominay for the squad role.

PTSTSL

I see we've signed Aliou Traore, formally u17 PSG. Played against wolves for us.

Not seen it mentioned on here.

Source: official website

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Is the Full Time Devils Twitter account any decent for sources? They've done it before, they talk about bush cam and intimate its to do with transfers.

They don't mention names as far as I'm aware.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Nzonzi is in London, with the club's permission, to solve his future

Status
Not open for further replies.