Transfer Tweets - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanche7

I know it's M.E.N

Just read somewhere that they want to keep just one of Dybala /Higuain and since Higuain won't fetch much, they could be selling Dybala to find their rebuild.
Think it was mediaset or something, so not very reliable.
But it makes sense, sell Dybala for 110+30 mill and buy Martial+Morata for that money.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I know it's M.E.N

I thought this ship had sailed when we signed Sanchez. Still, if there’s a chance, show me to the nearest Dybala thread. I gave my heart to him that night against Barcelona.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
With a new RB, he can easily operate on the right with liscence to drift.

Kapardin

Smart by Wolves and unfortunately, he suits their level at the moment. Quite a criminal waste by Jose to buy another inconsistent/average defender when the money could have been spent elsewhere. He was a signing that made no sense at all.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I could believe Sessegnon and maybe Savic. But the mention of Neymar instantly makes me think its a load of crap.
It's highly unlikely that any journo has any actual idea about our transfer activities, but it won't be a surprise if Neymar is on the move and we are interested. It's the kind of deal that is Woodward's wet dream. But it's a stretch to believe any journo has any actual information regarding our transfer policy until it becomes really concrete.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
The day before it was widely reported we'd done a deal for Lukaku Howson was saying Morata was done...

I like Howson but take his insider info with a pinch of salt

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Smart by Wolves and unfortunately, he suits their level at the moment. Quite a criminal waste by Jose to buy another inconsistent/average defender when the money could have been spent elsewhere. He was a signing that made no sense at all.
Hes played 21 times this season. All our centrebacks have been out at some point with injury. That justifies bringing in another CB.

the hea

So this will be our line up next season:

DDG

Valencia Jones Smalling Young

Matic Pogba

................................Martial
................................Sanches
................................Neymar

Lukaku​

borrays

I could believe Sessegnon and maybe Savic. But the mention of Neymar instantly makes me think its a load of crap.
bloody hell how we are going to afford those signings? :eek:
surely some of our "stars" will have to go this summer?

red thru&thru

So this will be our line up next season:

DDG

Valencia Jones Smalling Young

Matic Pogba

................................Martial
................................Sanches
................................Neymar

Lukaku​
I want Sanches no where near our club! :lol:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
So according to Howson fella; Man Utd are pretty certain to sign SMS. Ryan Sessegnon also close. And Woody wants to sign Neymar.

Bolal7700

Didn't he say Sessegnon wants to stay in London? If so, surely he'd be closer to Spurs.
He said he’s wants to stay in London. But also that sessegnon to United is 80-90% done so.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dong Fangzhuo

I know it's bullshit but I wouldn't want Neymar anywhere near the club. Absolutely loathe the fecking primadonna.

Status
Not open for further replies.