Transfer Tweets - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

United_We_Stand

Last edited:

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
The Spanish press says that Zahavi, or Neymar's father, has already informed the club that he wants to leave, although for the moment everything has been done by the father. Apparently they are afraid of being too aggressive and ending up like Ben Arfa, or like Verratti.
I still do not rule out a super offer from England that makes him doubt.

AP88

Supports
Man City
bloody hell how we are going to afford those signings? :eek:
surely some of our "stars" will have to go this summer?
Pogba and Martial for Neymar would be good business.

Not sure how well he’d link with Young though....

T A

Just read somewhere that they want to keep just one of Dybala /Higuain and since Higuain won't fetch much, they could be selling Dybala to find their rebuild.
Think it was mediaset or something, so not very reliable.
But it makes sense, sell Dybala for 110+30 mill and buy Martial+Morata for that money.
This. 6 parties - 3 clubs and 3 players all will be happy

Flytan

TBF he's quite a good defender when used correctly as he's shown to us on occasion in the past.
It's really just speed that he gets completely fecked by. That and he has little offensive output (though he has had a few good crosses)

Sir Scott McToMinay

Neymar wouldn’t last a season in Manchester.
Can’t think of a potentially more problematic manager-player relationship than Neymar and Jose.
A complete non story.

Also, can’t think of a player I would want to see less playing for United.
A really irritating guy.

When does everyone think we'll get our first deal done? I'm hoping within the next week as the season finishes today. I would like us to get our business done before the WC but that might be wishful thinking.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
When does everyone think we'll get our first deal done? I'm hoping within the next week as the season finishes today. I would like us to get our business done before the WC but that might be wishful thinking.
The transfer window finishes early now as well, so not as long to do business. They can sell players up to normal date but not buy. Window closes 9th August the Thursday before the season starts.

Donnie Brasco

Nice!
Didn't Raisport say something like Darmian will be sold to Juve for 20 Mill Euros?
So even if Sandro costs 60 mill, we get the best attainable upgrade for a net of 40 mill.
We should be able to sell Shaw and Blind aswell, and that should pay for the whole Sandro fee. Young can stay as backup.
If we let go of maybe 8- 10 players in total we should be able to buy another centre back, cm, right winger or another cm.

Kostov

TBF he's quite a good defender when used correctly as he's shown to us on occasion in the past.
He really isn’t. He gets destroyed by every semi decent attacker with a bit of speed.
It's really just speed that he gets completely fecked by. That and he has little offensive output (though he has had a few good crosses)
A slow full back is most often than not a shit full back nowadays. And as you said his offensive output is non existent. For 20m we should rip their arms off.

The transfer window finishes early now as well, so not as long to do business. They can sell players up to normal date but not buy. Window closes 9th August the Thursday before the season starts.
Oh yeah, for some reason I didn't think they were putting it into place so soon. I hope we can get our acquired targets without any fuss, hopefully they will want their future sorted before the WC.

Mark McMaw

Really hope the Sandro news is real what a signing that would be only turned 27 and is one of the best out there!

Art Vandelay

Oh yeah, for some reason I didn't think they were putting it into place so soon. I hope we can get our acquired targets without any fuss, hopefully they will want their future sorted before the WC.
I think it's going to backfire on English teams. Players can now say "Give me what I want before your window closes or I hold out and go somewhere else before the the rest of the windows close." It puts extra pressure on PL teams to get negotiations over with quickly.

Trizy

From the past 2 days of tweets:

feck Neymar, don't want him near the club.
Do not want another attacking MF in Dybala.
20m for Darmian is daylight robbery
Alex Sandro :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.