Transfer Tweets - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
How is that ironic lmao?
Would expect them to sign more players called Mohammed rather than Jesus.

As if they are searching for some divine intervention to help them concur football.

Only messing around anyway before anyone starts getting funny.

Pace Abuser

City love signing players called Jesus don't they?

Even more ironic when you remember they're owned by a Sheikh.
Esa which means Jesus in Arabic, is one of the most popular names in the Muslim world.
I'd surmise they're more accustomed to people named after that particular personality than we are in England.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Esa which means Jesus in Arabic, is one of the most popular names in the Muslim world.
I'd surmise they're more accustomed to people named after that particular personality than we are in England.
I mean Jesus was a prophet and messiah in Islam too.
Well there we go then, perhaps not just a coincidence after all! :D

Last edited:

United_We_Stand

FSVMainz05 Abdou Diallo central defender is in the short list of Arsenal for the next summer's transfer window (translated by Bing)

Luke1995

About time Lassana was linked with a top club again! Never understood why after Madrid he was never chased by any good club and spent so much time in Russia. Not world class, but top quality, his ability to carry the ball and make good passes is underrated, I would love him at United but PSG is being very clever if that's true.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
The arrival of Mourinho to PSG the next season is emerging.He is already letting himself be loved in several statements,and the moment -if PSG don't win the C.L- would be the next summer.

bucky

The arrival of Mourinho to PSG the next season is emerging.He is already letting himself be loved in several statements,and the moment -if PSG don't win the C.L- would be the next summer.
Cope are relatively reliable, right?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Neymar and Mourinho in the same dressing room? Can't wait :drool:

3 months and he's in madrid :drool::drool::drool:

TheSandman

@carvajal (cant quote tweets)

i dont believe this, he is definitely staying in my eyes. Hes spoken openly about PSG but also his future at man utd such as offering michael carrick a coaching role and about bringing in more youth next year. Would he really say all of this just to abandon all of those commitments and go to PSG? i doubt it.

Reactions: Mciahel Goodman

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
gareth bale rumours bore me to death. I'd rather sit on a chair and count my feet than read another fecking Bale rumour

EDIT: VVD rumours too. They can sling their hook. Reckon he will leave next summer and in Jan ; City sign Inigo Martinez
I (inspired by you) would rather sit on a couch and count my toes, rather than think about a Welsh pigtail.

cyberman

Don't believe a word of the Jose rumours myself, wasn't there word that he's close to signing a new deal?
I doubt we would be backing him in January if we thought he was leaving

peridigm

Don't believe a word of the Jose rumours myself, wasn't there word that he's close to signing a new deal?
I doubt we would be backing him in January if we thought he was leaving
These kind of rumors always come up when results are down or there he shuts a player out. Queue the "he's lost the dressing room" rumors soon.

United_We_Stand

Probably another Mourinhista journo. The only journalists who have linked Jose with PSG were Duncan Castles and Neil Custis. Both are known Mourinho apologists. While L'Equipe played down PSG interest in Mourinho a couple of weeks ago.

Judas

Open to offers
Nothing would disappoint me more than him taking the easy route out and running off to PSG, it would be laughable. Personally doubt the rumour completely though.

midnightmare

Neymar and Mourinho in the same dressing room? Can't wait :drool:

3 months and he's in madrid :drool::drool::drool:
You mean Jose to Madrid then? (Even if pedantic, it’s because the window would shut for players...;-) ).
Don’t see any truth in these stories. Can’t see Jose upping and leaving this summer.

Trizy

If Jose goes.. there isn't one top class manager available.

What's that Napoli dude like defensively? His attack is dynamic :drool:

dove

Nothing would disappoint me more than him taking the easy route out and running off to PSG, it would be laughable. Personally doubt the rumour completely though.
I think if he wanted an easy route, he would have done it before signing for us.

If Jose goes.. there isn't one top class manager available.

What's that Napoli dude like defensively? His attack is dynamic :drool:
According to Caf, there are tons of managers who can do a better job than Jose so there wouldn't be any problems at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.