Transfer Tweets - 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I think it's ludicrous to assume that, baring a worsening of Qatar's position between now and then, PSG will sell Neymar for any price in the summer regardless of what he wants.
I do not doubt that is very difficult, but I do not think that Neymar "will stay at 2000%" as Khelaifi said. If I'm not mistaken, Antelo Henrique told someone that he could not assure Neymar's continuity. Khelaifi is now in Brazil, to handle matters with a foundation, but maybe motivated by the rumors about Neymar. 250 for Kane, 180 for Hazard. With all those crazy prices I think Madrid should insist with Neymar until the end of august.

Mick1

If PSG don't want to sell Neymar, no matter what he/Real have to say about it, PSG will not sell Neymar. They would rather have him on the bench for the next 4 years rather than be publically bullied by anyone.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
If PSG don't want to sell Neymar, no matter what he/Real have to say about it, PSG will not sell Neymar. They would rather have him on the bench for the next 4 years rather than be publically bullied by anyone.
Would be ironic if a football star was the one who dragged the Qatar-people to court over breaching labour law.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
The article also says Hazard is top of City wishlist for forward players, no way that happens.
The slight chance that it may have happened will have died after Chelsea had to spend the season watching Salah, De Bruyne and Lukaku all turn out for their rivals.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The article also says Hazard is top of City wishlist for forward players, no way that happens.
It's been reported by people in the know as regards to City, that they at least want him.
Only has two years left on his deal.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
No reaction to the iminent Gai..Talisca signing? According to the metro report based on the newspaper Abola it's practically done

Devil may care

No reaction to the iminent Gai..Talisca signing? According to the metro report based on the newspaper Abola it's practically done

:lol: I don't think we are as badly off as that, more guff IMO.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
We should be trying to raid west wrom. Their players will fit in with the defensive football we will be playing next season

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
:lol:

Well now thinking about it his slowness won´t matter much in United´s more defensive set-up, so I guess he actually makes more sense there than at Dortmund.

According to Mundo Deportivo
LOL. Raiola going to throw baguettes and red wine, until he has extracted another massive agent fee for Verratti. Sometimes you wonder whether the dude picks the clubs for his clients based on how quickly Raiola thinks they´ll become unhappy, so he can move them again for another fee.

crazylegz

if de gea was to leave united I believe it would kick start the true beginning of crazy fees for gk's

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
So sell a 22 year old and get two 30+ . Sounds like a good idea.
Will need a bigger rebuild in 2 years than we had in the past 4 years.

Doesn't solve our issues either. Perisic and Sanchez would still be competing for left.

Just tabloid bullshit !!!

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
What a nightmare that would lot would be.
The time for Mourinho lieutants is now. He’s moaned about how soft our team hook line and sinker for quite a few fans. Wouldnt be surprised if the rhetoric in recent conferences is to push hard for his typical workhorse transfers rather than the rather showy windows we’ve had in recent years.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
The time for Mourinho lieutants is now. He’s moaned about how soft our team hook line and sinker for quite a few fans. Wouldnt be surprised if the rhetoric in recent conferences is to push hard for his typical workhorse transfers rather than the rather showy windows we’ve had in recent years.
Well I agree with the general point, signing 30+ players is not really the answer though.

Devil may care

The players aren't soft, they are just having their will stripped away playing for him and his dreadful brand of football, the time for a new manager is now, not a bunch of 30 year old warhorses for him to fetishize over.

Status
Not open for further replies.