Transfer Tweets - 2017 | When posting a tweet in a foreign language, post English translation too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
NO LESS THAN £20M FOR SAKHO

Mamadou Sakho’s proposed move from Liverpool will not happen unless Crystal Palace pay a £20m, according to Sky sources.

We understand Sakho, currently on £105,000-a-week, will not move to Selhurst Park unless Palace “make it worthwhile for him financially,” which means offering him considerably more than that.
SCHLUPP STALLED JENKINSON DEAL

Carl Jenkinson's move from Arsenal to Crystal Palace stalled when he discovered Jeffrey Schlupp's wages, Sky sources understand.

A deal for Jenkinson to move to Selhurst Park permanently looked close to completion when Palace agreed a fee with the Gunners, but Sam Allardyce revealed negotiations with the player's agent were holding up the deal.

It is understood talks with Jenkinson were held up when the defender found out Palace were paying another January signing, Schlupp, £56,000 a week, with Jenkinson having been offered £35,000 a week to move to the club.
I'm lost for words, really.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
£20 million is what we paid for Sakho. It'd be madness if we got that back.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I wouldnt sign Sakho for £2 million nevermind £20 million. They are fools if they pay that. The guy is a clown.

flappyjay

Cp should not let Liverpool cheat them again after the Benteke deal. Liverpool are the one paying someone over a 100k a week for a player they don't use, 15 mil or less would be fair in my opinion.

PepG

Supports
Ajax
Rumors about Berbatov going to West Ham or Newcastle.

zeekey

Liverpool wanting £20m for Sakho.
Sakho is on £100k per week.
Carl Jenkinson wants £50k per week.

Football in 2017 folks.

AlwaysRed66

Liverpool wanting £20m for Sakho.
Sakho is on £100k per week.
Carl Jenkinson wants £50k per week.

Football in 2017 folks.
Mind you if former Leicester reserve Schlupp is getting £56,000 a week I can understand.

Santos J

Was he not suppose to develop into a world-class cb? What happened, injuries or did he just not turn out to be any good?
Was highly rated years ago when he was at Bari in his early days and injuries definitely didn't help but yeah, he's absolute garbage now.

Dave_MUFC

Lille going crazy on deadline day. Sorted out deals for former wonderkids Ricardo Kishna (Lazio), Anwar El Ghazi (Ajax), Gerson (Roma), and Fares Bahlouli (Monaco).

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
James Weir gone to Wigan on loan, so Joyce will have Obertan, Weir, Powell, James, Kellett and Tunnicliffe from the Utd ressies.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
James Weir gone to Wigan on loan, so Joyce will have Obertan, Weir, Powell, James, Kellett and Tunnicliffe from the Utd ressies.
If he's that desperate to manage our reserves, he shouldn't have left his previous post in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.