Transfer Tweets - 2017 | When posting a tweet in a foreign language, post English translation too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil81

Can't believe anyone would pay over 20 million for Ighalo, the guy hasn't scored in over twelve months!

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Am I the only one loving just how anti-climatic this transfer deadline day has been?

Tells you everything you need to know when Sky are making Dembele going for a scan on his knee in London one of their main stories :lol:

Probably their biggest day of the year and it's been a complete let down and a damp squid for them, good enough for the complete bullshitters, here's to you and your "Sky sources" :lol:
:lol::lol:

Devil81

Same old story on deadline day, all the crap players moving from club to club.

It's really not what it used to be.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
We fecking need him. Not having this "where does he fit" crap. We are a disgrace inside the six yard box.

MrPooni

Translation:
Antoine Griezmann is expected to leave Atlético Madrid next summer for Manchester United. Reportedly , the French forward agreed terms on a future contract with Manchester United. The 25-year-old should receive the same annual salary as Paul Pogba for the Red Devils, or 17.7 million.

Even if United has an agreement in principle with the French international (39 caps, 14 goals), the English club still has to agree a fee with Atlético. Under contract until 2021, Griezmann has a release clause of 100 million euros. Atlético will not give its best player for less, club Jose Mourinho should pay the full amount of this clause. Manchester thing done . The top scorer of the last European Championship should become the 2nd most expensive player in football history, just behind ... Paul Pogba and his transfer to € 120 million (bonus included).

"If you ask me if I know already that I want, then yes, I know," said recently José Mourinho in the press conference about the upcoming transfer window. This had reinforced the rumours of transferring "Grizou" to Old Trafford. The Portuguese can be satisfied, it seems that his leaders are ready to offer him the player he wants.

The native of Macon will not be lost to MU since he will find his friend Pogba . Moreover, it should also recover the legendary number 7 Red Devils left free by Memphis Depay party in Lyon.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
James Ducker reporting the agreement with Griezmann now.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Leaked to deflect from that shambles of a result

Womp

idiot
Please, please be true. His finish against Barca is exactly what we've been missing this season, someone who just scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.